Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
You have to admire these two. They are honest and happy to enjoy what each has to offer. The sex sure is something to remember in their old age that's for sure! Man, that window sex was freaking hot! It's no wonder she's ok with him as is even when he admits to having a date. But Edward being that solid man, he's feeling something for this wisp of a girl.
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
Edward is sort of like Bella in this instance, he's living for the moments he's with her, enjoying what is, until every once in a while he remembers his reality, she is a flighty wanderer and he is meant to be steadfast and predictable. I wonder how what happens with his friend Emmett factors into Edward's world.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
It's hard not to see the possibility that what happened to her mother, getting caught up with a man who couldn't give her want she needed or wanted...could happen with Edward and herself. It was so
sweet for Edward to tell her about why he calls her Shutterbug. He's falling for her, hard.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Their first was super sensual. You can just feel Edward's understandable conflict. He's got this super, sexy, carefree woman he's attracted to and then he's got his responsible side. I'm a little concerned or confused as to whether Edward did put that condom on or just went with his lust...because really, as spirited as this Bella is, she could have been with many partners before him and more importantly she could get pregnant. And what a mess that would put them in, as if they don't have enough differences and hurtles between them already...He really feels a need to adhere to his families expectations. I'm wondering what mess his father got him out of...
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
I don't know to feel badly for Bella's upbringing or terribly jealous. She's happy so I'll go with that. She sure is flighty, sometimes I think too much so. How is a man like Edward going to make peace with someone like this Bella? If he falls for her and she falls for him, then someone has to cave and change to adapt with the other's lifestyle.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Edward is starting to get obsessed with this earthy and now sensual woman. I see his struggle. He's
drawn to her but he's not the Emmett type who can do the one night stands but he feels she's just too outside his box for anything to come from it. She's so interesting.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
I can feel how torn Edward is about his attraction to Bella, this whimsical spirit who would not fit into the world he's in, but I think he wishes she could. He's so attracted to her as that final scene describes how hot and bothered he is while thinking of her...I especially liked when he said he'd make her watch him...
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
I wonder if dancing with Bella was as intimate as the dancers he saw with Tanya. Perhaps Tanya is wrong and you don't have to know someone so well to dance in such a manner. The Way We Were feels right for this story. The tone I get so far feels like the tone of that movie. That story gets to me
every time I watch it. Redford was my "first" Rob kind of crush. I hope this story doesn't have the same kind of ending.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Tanya wasn't half bad there for awhile until she grabbed his crotch. Wow, first time she meets him she
throw it all out there. Got to admire that kind of woman, brass balls on that one. I guess what she said made sense if you were only thinking about what will get you ahead in politics. I'm thinking Edward is so done with his father's goals for him, yet he seems to be following what his dad is planning for him, or at least it looks that way. Him going to Shutterbug's to see what she and Jasper (damn shame having Jasper as a dog) are up to. I think Shutterbug represents his rebellion against his families expectations, along side of she intrigues him with her free spirit.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
These characters are so interesting. First Emmett, he's from an "acceptable"family yet he allows Edward to experience college life and explore their youth. Edward obviously has been brought up
with certain expectations on him and he is truly a gentleman, but I think he wants to let loose too.
And then there's Shutterbug, now she is very layered for sure. I can't see these two making it at all,
as she's certainly not the "pearl" type and Edward's parents would go apeshit if he brought the likes of
her home. Can't wait to peel away at the layers of all these characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Can't believe I haven't read this one yet! First chapter was great.
regina423 chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
I am so sorry to see these two go but I have so enjoyed the journey. This was a smart, funny, sad, beautiful and not to mention sweet, easy and totally sexy. I loved everything about it and I will be certain to read other stories you've written or recommended. Thanks for sharing.
NanStew chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Cute.
cctwilight chapter 23 . 1/24/2016
Loved the story!
vickyycullen chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Beautiful! Now I feel sad and empty I haven't lived at all wish I was made for something like this
4,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »