Reviews for Barefoot in Texas
blondferretgirl chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
Love It!
Kara chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
Great story! Second time I've read it, but I forgot how good it is!
Nina chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
I've read this 4Xs now n I love more each time
Anita chapter 23 . 10/11/2015
Lovely story, thank you.
renewagain chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Oh wow. Best ending ever. I cried at the reunion with Dad and I think I cried somewhere else too. Oh and I love the name Jolie.

They got my fantasy life, I was raised mostly by a single hippie mom and we never had a camper...but did have a white vw bus for a while. I always fantasized about a "real rv" lol...their home rocked! The millionaire portion of the tale was just an excellent touch and the professor career. all of it. Their growth as people by finding each other. This was just a wonderful story, thank you for writing it and sharing it :) I could say more, but well it's almost 12:30 am and remember I was going to sleep early or work because I didn't have time to read. Famous last words!
renewagain chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
Deep sigh. Oh, yes.
renewagain chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
Oh man. No. She didn't do it bc Renee left her the Sen. Swan money in her will. That's what I think.
renewagain chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
OK. It's only 11:30. No too late. It hurts, the separation, but I'm eager to see E face off with dear old dad. And I'm suspecting Bella has some mystery in her past right? Somehow Carlisle knows her father?
renewagain chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Oh man. I'm still here and not working. That was an amazing moment...I wonder if Victoria really went to his father or if Carlisle approached her?
renewagain chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Okay that was even hotter. What?!
renewagain chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
OMG that was so hot. That was really hot. Speechless. I can't explain why exaclt but that may have been one of my favorite scenes. ever.
renewagain chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Well its only 10pm but I was going to work! These two. Gah.
renewagain chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
I really really want some pecan pie right now. It's been forever!
renewagain chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Man we are all fucked. This Edward makes me laugh and I'm just as intrigued by how he's going to escape his charmed life as I am by their romance. Tanya is interesting...
renewagain chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Hey there, why do I convince myself I've read all your stories. At first I wasn't sure about free spirited Bella. But you quickly changed my mind, your writing is just g special...so here we go!
4,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »