Reviews for Nellis - Not As Planned
Just a Reviewer chapter 7 . 9/3
I liked this chapter a lot since I came back to read it since ai got iver my shyness about reading Nick/Ellis Smit but I'm definitely glad I read it nonetheless. It was described fairly well but if tha was Nick and Ellis' first time, I think you should have added something moee in it since none of them had had mansex before; example, maybe Nick telling Ellis to relax more than once could've worked considering he was nervous. Aside from that, I thought it was fairly well written. Wel done, my friend! ;D~
Its Just Jess chapter 32 . 8/14
Oh m'lord. I remember reading this a while back, why didn't I review it?! Oh, it's definitely one of my favourite NickxEllis Fanfictions of all time. It has so much tension, plot and isn't just full blown Yaoi everywhere XD! You deserve a medal for this fanfiction, it's absolutely incredible. You have a writing talent, my friend.
AshenGreySilence chapter 32 . 7/12
AAHhhh why do you do this to meee!? I am really sad you havnt made any more chapters... i know life gets you sometimes but stiiillll TT I wana see how it turns out damnit
Randomblogger chapter 1 . 7/8
So, you started to post this story on ao3, why'd you stop? I really love this fic, and I thought it only had six chapters and then I stumbled upon this beauty right here and can keep reading! Not that it's your responsibility to post it anywhere you don't want to but I think a lot of people would like it if you posted the rest of the chapters on ao3. Or you could ignore me, I don't know what happens in your personal life.
ll ll chapter 32 . 6/23
I absolutely love this story! It's so well written, unlike some other stories I've read where both of them are completely OOC, and it's very annoying. But this is very original and inspired me to write my own Nellis story. I know you haven't updated it in three years, but I just had to comment on this. w
LiveLaughLove102 chapter 32 . 7/30/2014
Hey I really like it and I just wanted to know if u where ever going to update it
Blip Blip chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
When is the next update coming out? Just making sure you didn't quit writing it :p
Malin chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
i truly love your fanfic! i just couldnt stop reading! keep up the good work! im so in love with this fanfic, its my favorite ;w;
Miss stylinson 6 chapter 32 . 2/8/2014
Wait OMG IS THIS FINISHED NOOOOOOOOO PLZ KEEP GOING UT JUST GOT EXTRA EXTRA EXTEA EXITING i love this fanfic so much i live off it 3
ayyypapi chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I think you should work on structuring your paragraphs as well as working on getting someone to beta for you.
Concubines chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
This reminds me of the Walking Dead video game at the farm when Lee finds out that the owners are cannibals and killed their friend for food. Great story so far!
thatapplenz chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Finally another chapter *.* THIS STORY IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST EVAH
ze Cowardly Lion chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
*has read to chapter 28*
QQ...
No! KEITH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*reaches into sky*
YOU CAN'T KILL KEITH, YOU CAN'T KILL KEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH HHH!
(By the way, you are an amazing writer! I really love this story! keep up the good work! and I can't wait until you update! from a happy fan,
The Cowardly lion) anyway... KEITH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Maddydabomb chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
Goddamnit chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
Oh god please keep on going for like at least hundred chapters :'D This is 'hands down' the best fan fiction ever! :D