Reviews for Nellis - Not As Planned
LiveLaughLove102 chapter 32 . 7/30/2014
Hey I really like it and I just wanted to know if u where ever going to update it
Blip Blip chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
When is the next update coming out? Just making sure you didn't quit writing it :p
Malin chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
i truly love your fanfic! i just couldnt stop reading! keep up the good work! im so in love with this fanfic, its my favorite ;w;
Miss stylinson 6 chapter 32 . 2/8/2014
Wait OMG IS THIS FINISHED NOOOOOOOOO PLZ KEEP GOING UT JUST GOT EXTRA EXTRA EXTEA EXITING i love this fanfic so much i live off it 3
ayyypapi chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I think you should work on structuring your paragraphs as well as working on getting someone to beta for you.
Concubines chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
This reminds me of the Walking Dead video game at the farm when Lee finds out that the owners are cannibals and killed their friend for food. Great story so far!
thatapplenz chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Finally another chapter *.* THIS STORY IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST EVAH
ze Cowardly Lion chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
*has read to chapter 28*
QQ...
No! KEITH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*reaches into sky*
YOU CAN'T KILL KEITH, YOU CAN'T KILL KEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH HHH!
(By the way, you are an amazing writer! I really love this story! keep up the good work! and I can't wait until you update! from a happy fan,
The Cowardly lion) anyway... KEITH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Maddydabomb chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
Goddamnit chapter 28 . 8/24/2013
Oh god please keep on going for like at least hundred chapters :'D This is 'hands down' the best fan fiction ever! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
For the love of God, the word is plank. Not blank, plank.
Sentimental Me chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
dlgfsdlrgsdfhlbksdhrklgjhsdlfhivlghdfls I CANT TAKE ANY MORE CLIFFHANGERS IN THIS STORY OH MY FREAKING GOSH
HelloImSuperman chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
I tried reading this in bed.. at night.. in the dark... You definitely threw me a curveball that made me turn on a lamp. PS I thought it was going to be a jockey, you did really well!
KitKat370 chapter 19 . 8/12/2013