Reviews for What The Future Holds
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
I must say i've been following your stories amidst the thousands and each time they are superb! Keeps me wanting for more! Great blending of the elements, shipper stories but still true to the core of the x files. I think Chris Carter should take you on his team and be a real member of his writers. This last one could really pass up for xf3. I wish they should take some cue on your work and really put it in the big screen. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I remember being obsessed with this show and always wished so bad they would get together! Great story, thanks :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Awesome, Thank You!
Ending-Daley chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Oh, I'm so proud of William he stopped the aliens.
I loved Mulder's line; "This all begun and ended with us, Scully." - It's so true and in a way I read it with a little melancholy. This was a great story and brillant ride. :)
Agent Lizzie chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Wow! It was surprising because I thought William will die. But I'm happu he didn't.

Great story. \o/
Ending-Daley chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
This is great.
William's last line made me laugh, I don't know why but I found it amusing. I can't wait for part 3 :D
DKS93 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
More, please! This is absolutley fantastic!
Agent Lizzie chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
See? This chapter I liked more than the last one. :D

It was really good and I'm curious about the next. And I hope there are more chapters.
XF1013 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Well, this chapter was unexpected. Very intriguing. Keep up the good work!
pocketpets chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I knew that I was going to love this fiction from the start. It vaguely reminded me of the episode Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, (what I mean by this is the soothsaying theme).

Scully and Mulder are still, I believe, the most romantic couple ever on tv. Thanks for sharing
Ending-Daley chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
They're here!
I love this apocolyptic world you're building. Gosh poor, William saving the world at only eleven. I can't wait to see how you unfold it all. :)
Agent Lizzie chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Good one.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
OH, right before 2012. I'm enjoying this.
XF1013 chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
I enjoy your writing and I'm curious how you will plausibly explain William's disappearrance from Wyoming. I think it would be unlikely that those who know him wouldn't notice that he's gone.
ursula chapter 1 . 11/11/2012