Reviews for Ending the Endgame
Scription Addict chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Such a great chapter, the way all he wants is to protect her and help her get well again, thank you.
Scription Addict chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Poor Grace, but you are so talented, it gets better with every chapter, and I didn't know it could get any better, thank you.
Scription Addict chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
So glad he's okay, even if he is a little punctured, and he's still protecting her, but then we knew he would, thank you.
Scription Addict chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Wow, what a place to end the chapter, talk about a cliffhanger, I could hear the eastender closing theme in my head.
Scription Addict chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
I was over the moon that you updated this, it is my absolute favourite fic, and I haven't enquirer about an update much, I don't think, oops. Great update can't wait for the next.
nurse-wretched chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
whew...love this update - it's very sweet and somewhat comforting, especially the part where they hug, no questions asked. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel (I hope anyway).

I love/hate how you keep us on our toes, not knowing what will happen next, I don't even want to guess :)

Thanks again for writing.
Lou chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
Not the reaction I was expecting from Boyd
absolutely brilliant chapter now hoping grace doesn't do anything stupid and they survive the storm.
Love the twists and turns of this story and looking forward to reading more soon :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
I like where this is heading. You have done considerable work on mental illness which I found illuminating. Thanks.
missDuncan chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Extremely good and unpredictable chapter - nothing like what I'd expected to read. it's so amazing how you always are able to surprise me in your plots. You constantly find a way to twist these two in a way none of us have contemplated. I know you're going to torture them - a lot probably but cross my fingers, I hope they survive the coming storm and stay together.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing - please more... soon please ;o) xx
Got Tea chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
The storm ahead... I am so worried for them! But this chapter is exquisite in how they are brought back together again, how they end up quietly resting together. Grace's thoughts though... I really hope Boyd is going to dig his heels in and protect her here, because I hate to think what could happen if she talks. This is a fantastic update! I love seeing them together in these circumstances, and I also really enjoyed the contrast of having Eve there within their tiny sphere of privacy - an intrusion, almost, but a very interesting one. I can't wait to see how they resolve their issues and finally talk about it all. Thanks for writing and sharing. :) xx
Snowdrop32 chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Great chapter. I love Eve and Grace together and you write them both so well. I can't wait to find out what happens when Boyd arrives! Please update soon. :-)
nurse-wretched chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
Ooh, I love this update - wholly devoted to Grace and Eve having a heart to heart talk. I like those two doctors.

I like the fact that you've also referred to Substitute episode. This chapter reminded me of the scene where Grace, Eve and Boyd talking about Eve's feeling for Stefan, and Grace acting as some sort of mediator. In this chapter, Boyd might not be around physically but he's right there with them and this time it's Eve's turn to be the "mediator"

Thanks for writing and sharing your talent with us...and of course I'm eagerly awaiting for the next chapter.
Lou chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
Another amazing chapter in this fab story.
Cant wait for next update with Boyd turning up thanks foe sharing :)
Lou chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Great update and the reaction of spencer and eve was spot on - reminded me of the episode black run.
Got Tea chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
This chapter made me want to reach into the story a strangle Spence for being such a complete, insensitive jerk. Every chapter of this I am on a different track of an epic emotional roller coaster, and I love it! I watched Pieta after reading this, and found myself really hating poor Spence, your words in this chapter were so powerful. And let's not even talk about poor Grace - I want to cry for how alone and confused she is. Thank you again and again for sharing your incredible talent with us! I absolve this story, it is everything a fan could ever want - emotional, drama, B/G, Eve too, thought provoking, incredibly moving and more, all wrapped up in one wonderful story. Thank you so much! :) xx
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »