Reviews for Silent Help
Memo3197 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
This is the first I have read this story and I really enjoyed it. The concept was just terrific. It made me laugh a little and it made me cry. I thought the dialogue and mannerisms were truly on par with the characters. Another home-run for you.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Interesting story. :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Marie was kewl...sad to see her leave the story. Cute, entertaining story, thank you.
EveyEve1215 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Kind of creepy, not gonna lie, BUT very kewl. In my younger youth I used to think that I keep my guardisn angle(s) beat tired.
Maddy-BB chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
This is a great ending for the story. I liked and enjoyed it so much. Thanks for write it.
nertooold54 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful exchange between mother and daughter. Funny exchange between Hank and B & B.
mendenbar chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Good ending and most excellent fic.
peyton chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
enjoyed this story very much and thank you for taking the time to write it
jsboneslover chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Ah, life among the alphas. It has been a fun ride in your capable hands.

Thanks.
daisesndaffidols chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
This story was a different one, but still very interesting, and very enjoyable! It's always sad to see stories end.. but, Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
Thanks again for all your stories
JBCFlyers19 chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
I love the whole thing from the first chapter to the last! Wonderful story, very sorry to see it end!
DorothyOz chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Awww nice ending! I loved their bickering about who is more stubborn! And how Booth teased Max... very nice and sweet ending :D
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
it was soo great.
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
So, what do you think it will take until she believes? Not admitting it to anyone else, but to herself at least.
daisesndaffidols chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
I like that you have Brennan seeing her mother more. I'm surprised that they haven't said anything more about her getting shot in the show. It's almost like it never happened