Reviews for Who Gives This
Adrienne chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
VERY NICE! I like the way you've portrayed the characters. Those lines of Luke's... "That you met is incredible; that you became friends, uncanny; that you fell in love, inevitable..." Wonderful way to put it! I'm glad I found this site...this is the first one here I've read & reviewed. I'll look for more of your stuff!
Ender chapter 1 . 10/12/2000
I love this story! You write good.
me chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
that was truly beautiful, loved it! very romantic:)
Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
That was a sweet story. Thanks for giving us something they deprived us of in "courtship.." Hmph! 300 pages of dathomir witches and all we get at the end for all our trouble is one little paragraph about their wedding? Your story made up for their incompetance-good work!
elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/7/2000
very nice. Sweet, funny, and the brief insertion of Wedge was perfect! (I love Wedge...)
Leela Starsky chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
This was lovely. The kind of finish "Courtship of Princess Leia" needed.
Becky chapter 1 . 10/6/2000 have enough reviews, but hey, what's one more? GREAT story, and it was a nice add on to the book. )
jaywalker chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
Beautiful tale, the characterisation is spot on making 'Who Gives This' a fantastic read! Keep writing, we'll keep enjoying...
miss tori chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
really sweet story.
regina chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
this is a good up the good work!
Kat chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Great story; interesting speculation. Beautiful prose
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
This is a good story, but the last line distracts me. Isn't that from another fic?
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
*wow*...If that was made into an actual book (in which i think that it should be), it would be the next one to add to my vast collection of books...Easily rated 10 out of 10...
Lady Aeryn chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
Ohh that was so sweet! :) Good take on the wedding ceremony we were jipped out of seeing in Courtship of Princess Leia.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 10/5/2000