Reviews for Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 24 . 3/30
I love the Cas that is developing in this story. Clueless and socially backward but Lizzy teaching him what it means to be human honestly makes more sense than him learning it from our boys. And NEXT!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 13 . 2/2
Oh shit!
LittleMeep chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
I think you deserve millions on millions of reviews
LittleMeep chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
man that was sad
LittleMeep chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
awwwww Dean would make an awesome daddy
LittleMeep chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
god I hate when things target babies, how could anything hurt something so sweet and innocent
LittleMeep chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
oh chez, now I feel like a real dick for my last review, I sort of got a feeling that might be coming but I didn't want to believe it was, cause its kind of sad, poor Lizzy
LittleMeep chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
you know this might sound mean but whatever it is that is causing the behavior change I kind of like it, its nice to get a little blizzard change from happy and dean-like all the time, we women do that now and them with our ever changing emotions ;p
klu chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Another great story.
Such a wonderful mix of hunts and monsters, personal loss and sadness, soul searching and love.
The miscarriage was sad but totally built the bond stronger between Dean and Lizzy. I think it was great how they went to the meeting for research, but found some genuine help themselves.
I loved Bobby giving them Karen's rings.
So much happened here and yet, it all worked so well. I am really intrigued about what Castiel is holding back. Especially in terms of Lizzy's role in the Apocalypse and what "The road ahead is paved with awful sacrifices and hardships" really means, in this world you've created...
Guess I'll just have to keep reading! And soon!
Arg! I'm officially an addict now!
shirleypositive72 chapter 24 . 6/22/2013
On to the next! I can't believe how you have captured my attention through so many stories. Lizzy should be a real character on the real Supernatural. Love her so much that I'm not even jealous that she gets to have Dean. Ok, bullshit; I am jealous, but what can you do? LOL
shirleypositive72 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Oh, God, he breaks my heart.
jojospn chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Oh that's so heartbreaking :( Very well written!
kimikokimono chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
By far, this is definitely one of my favorite stories and one of my favorites in the series. I mean it's not everyday that I get to read an awesome writer include Filipino lore in a story! And by the way, Doon isn't really a common Filipino name (in my opinion) and also Laylay. Juan and Maria is more common than those two. Anyway, great story here!
mamasam chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
Loved it. I love the twist of their relationship. Now I know that they can't last like this forever, but it was nice for a while.
3Emma chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
That was an amazing ending to a really sad and heavy story. I'm glad they got their, albeit, short honeymoon. Oh Castiel, I wouldn't mind an angel like him on my shoulder :).
Just going to say I can't wait for the next installment. I've already read the summary and all I have to say is, is that Dean? Whoever it is, it sounds like it's not going to be as heavy as this one.