Reviews for Of Burgers and Bravery
hervissa chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
An absolutely wonderful fic :3
Love the way you write the Rumbelle banter. And their interactions overall :)
It says all the things it's supposed to say and something more to the mix :)

Plus...bonus points for highly accurate Rumple-writing-style ;)

Love it!

hervisssa :)
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Cute
doesnotexsist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw this is sooo cute! zI have not finished what iis up of season 2 yet but do they ever have their burger date? if so what episode?
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Squeeness, so adorable! Thank you for the wonderful story! n_n
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it! You did a great job capturing their characters. I have no problem thinking of this as canon.
EarsNWhiskers chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really liked this. It's so nice to see this side of Rumple. They're such a sweet couple.
prttykitty7728 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love it so much!
artifishly chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was absolutely adorable!
stineblicher chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful vignette! Your characterization of Rumpel and his apprehensiveness at showing some sort of vulnerability is great!
roberre chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was super cute! I especially like the contrast between Belle's smile and Gold's regular, reserved expressions. He's so different when he's around her, but I've never seen that sort of sensitivity carry over to anyone else. The way you captured that her, along with the people's distrust, makes it really clear why everyone is so shocked about why Belle could like Rumple so much. haha. I like that he's sort of torn between his two worlds here - the private, personal /Belle/ sector of his life is bleeding over and that must be tremendously strange. The last bit, when he finally relaxes, is so adorable, too.

I'm also a big fan of how you turn Gold's penchant for asking for favours on its head. Belle really is probably the one person who DOES want to owe him something and/or pay him straight up. haha. I love that you've captured her independence here too, and the exuberance she has for life. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love this! I wish it wasn't a one-shot!