Reviews for Dimensional
MiraculousCatNoir chapter 26 . 8/18
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL! I LOVE THIS STORY, BUT I HATE IT! I AM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! TT-TT
Hush chapter 26 . 8/5
Godddddddd! This story I love, and I het happy and saddddd tears from it!
neywalker5 chapter 26 . 7/13
I'm basically crying tears of blood! That was both epic but so extremely sad at the same time! I wish Wally and Artemis could've just been like screw our universe and stayed like in cannon...except earlier...and leave the team...yea that would've saved me about 30 mins of bloody tears!
Seven Dead Men Walking chapter 26 . 6/23
Fucking hell this was an amazing story, and the ending- holy crap. I've read it this last chapter again, and again, and I'm still fucking crying from the first time I finished. Now I literally won't be able to get this off my mind and right now I can't stop fucking crying. Holy shit dude. (Sorry for excessive swearing but I am a emotional teenager right now).
Aw man, that's terrible, for what seems like seconds to them is days for poor Dicky bird...
Justice league says one day, Tony says five months, and Rob says nine months.

...

I'mma trust Rob.
Stephanie Sakmar chapter 26 . 6/1
this is one of the best things I've ever read. I read it the first time years ago and I still get emotional over it. it's so amazing.
RuinedFox chapter 26 . 5/30
Oh man I've scrolled passed your profile so many times but this is the first story I've read. This was so wonderfully written and I'm currently bawling my eyes out as I wrote this. I really like the ending which surprised me. The emotion you put into each chapter was amazing and heartbreaking and I'll definitely read this again. Thanks for the roller coaster ride!
Sari chapter 26 . 5/26
I am literally lying in bed at 10:30 pm bawling my eyes out, an equally sad and beautiful story. You made my heart flutter, then stabbed it with one of deadpools katanas. See ya
Reincheck chapter 26 . 5/22
I can't believe you. I really can't.
It hurts too much. I want to curse you so bad.
At first I was all poor Dick, hope he gets back then it's poor Bruce because Dick why... The man lost a son.
Darn it. It's too heartbreaking.
Oh. My. God. I just read this story and it was amazing! The feelings! It's just so warm and at the same time it's so sad because even if it ends with a happy note for everyone, especially Dick, but at the same time that moment Bruce hears the call lil' Robin made when he was still scared and hurt and just wanted to go home... Heartbreaking. Just... Oh my god.
Stella Limegood chapter 26 . 5/2
THIS WAS AMAZING! AMAZING! AND IT SET THE BAR FOR ME AND NOW NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO READ!? Well done man. Well done!
This...is the ...one of the greatest fanfics, i have ever had the honor of reading. I cried. I laughed. And the love felt real...in all its ugly, hard, yet comforting realness. Sorry still crying. Just wow. Wow.
I know that this story is old, and I'm sorry, but I still wanted to review: In less than a third of a year, Dick would have been dead. About one month after they visited him, he would have been older than Bruce. He would have gotten older than Alfred, assuming the job didn't kill him. I read this whole story, and I liked it, but I'm sorry, the ending makes me sad. Also, has anyone thought of the fact that if Tony is around forty than he has only been alive around forty days in Earth 16? He's basically a baby. Thank you for writing this.
K3nZ13 chapter 2 . 2/28