Reviews for Dimensional
Excellent story and it really played with my emotional state at 3AM. Cheers.
Mara chapter 26 . 4/11
I fucking cried
dylan.bhurji chapter 26 . 4/6
By far one of the best stories I have read on this website. That last chapter was very emotional, as was the rest of the story.
Just one question, have you thought senior continuing the story?
PhantomGoat13 chapter 26 . 3/28
Aw heck, I started tearing up when I read the last bit of the chapter. This story was amazing and thank you for sharing it!
Read it straight through this evening.. for the second time I think. It just makes me so incredibly sad, but it’s so satisfying at the same time. It feels so realistic! It’s one of those stories that is just impossible to top.
Thank you so much for writing this, and for finishing it. Much love your way!
Blue-robin 1 chapter 1 . 2/10
I LOVE IT!
IT;S SO WONDERFUL!1
KeepHoping chapter 26 . 1/20
I just finished reading this story for the second time. I have been reading fanfiction for almost two years, and I have found some great stories. But I can honestly say that this is my favorite fanfiction. You made so many mistakes, had so many inconsistencies, but your ending. I can't tell if I feel happy or sad, probably a little bit of both. I don't even know how to describe this feeling. Despite how confused parts of this story made me, I will most likely read this story again and again. It is honestly better than most books. I think that it needs some editing and I can't really find a plot, but you make your characters so alive. I could feel Dick's despair and depression in the beginning. And even though I can't identify what Dick was feeling, I could feel it. I know that this review isn't as complimentary as I had intended. Just know that you are an awesome writer. I don't care what anyone tells you. Don't ever feel that your writing isn't good enough. It is. I wish that I could write half as good as you.

-KeepHoping
RadiationNinja chapter 26 . 11/12/2017
I've read this story three times already and I still stick by the fact that this was the saddest and most heartbreaking story ever. The acceptance in the last chapters was heart wrenching and the timeline is so sad. You're an amazing writer and I know that you'll go on to do amazing things with these skills. Good luck on other stories.
Hope chapter 26 . 11/10/2017
I am impressed. I have read many fanfiction stories that were awesome, but this was on another level. Very few books have left me feeling this emotionally drained. I haven’t cried so much since I read the last Hunger Games book. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is one of my favorite fanfics. Don’t ever think that your writing isn’t good enough. It is. Don’t stop writing. You can do something amazing with your words. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Good luck on your next project. Have fun with it.
little-semanggi chapter 26 . 10/23/2017
Oh my God. This is...
This is just so...
I never read something as fast as this (well maybe I have, but who knows haha) that I didn't ever saw the chapter anymore, and suddenly its the last chapter.

And and... ;-;
I never thought that Dick would be left there.. I like his new life but that's just...sad.
I can't argue tho, this is really REALLY AMAZING!

At first I was confuse but the story and pace keep getting better.
Im still confused as to how Dick cut his arm, though? Is that when he said he had killed a man?

And Bruce, I can't help but wanting him to go back- eventhough Tony and Pepper and Peter was so good...;-;

Lastly, thank you for writing this!
I want to check the alternate ending that you mentions...
little-semanggi chapter 18 . 10/23/2017
"..He felt a pang of jealous and then thought of how Robin couldn't drink and he could so then he was pleased again."
HAHAHA
omg Im deaddd
little-semanggi chapter 16 . 10/23/2017
Finally! Peteeeee xD Yaay I lav uu
He's my fav in Marvel just as Dick is my fav in DC!
little-semanggi chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Honestly, I think that you undermined Batman quite a bit...he always reserve a plan in the strangest circumtance possible (remember Bat-shark repellant? xD lol)
And you made me want to like Tony, he was really good here! (Yea, I know he is good, I just have some sort of love-hate for Ironman dunno why haha)

But despite some confusing scenes in the earlier chapter, I really like this story! Exactly what I've been searching for I was thinking of making this kind of story when I run into yours,haha.

Can't wait for the Avengers or Peter to found Dick. (Is Peter haven't been bitten?)
Dick realy need help... :,(
Extremely Disapp chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
I hated the end. I don't like how one day was a year for Richard. I wish he had gone with Stark at his first chance. I don't like him meeting Peter Parker. And I HATE how he didn't go back with Batman! Bruce's hart was broken and so was Nightwings, it was a cruel plot! I hope you don't write anything anytime soon!
MiraculousCatNoir chapter 26 . 8/18/2017
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL! I LOVE THIS STORY, BUT I HATE IT! I AM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! TT-TT
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »