Reviews for Dimensional
Flora alias chapter 15 . 7/5
Wait did tou just say Peter is talking to his red haired friend. You mean Peter Parker as in Spiderman and Mj right?!
Flora alias chapter 8 . 7/4
I love this so much so far! I feel a little upset about it because I want Dick to go home, but sdome of tge reviews seem to make me think he will be in tge Marvel universe forever. Time also goes by faster sdo he may want to stay or may die before they find him. I hope he gets back home and that the device can reverse the aging, but I feel like it's unrealistic... ;(
Wow. Just, wow. That was good. I literally almost cried.
Well great, that ending made me cry!
Robstar21 chapter 12 . 12/8/2019
I don't think Robins father is 100 gypsy, as his father's grandparents/father where gotham natives, it would make more sense if that side was from ducks mother ir it's just he's culturely a gypsy
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2019
MY EYES ARE MELTI NG
IM ALLERGIC TO FEELS HHHH
This story was amazing. Thank you so so much for writing it
alr ct chapter 26 . 10/29/2019
oh my god. the last chapter. that ending. i cant even give it justice with a review because im sitting here without words. got me crying in between my classes and im not mad.
Sakut Uastk chapter 5 . 10/8/2019
I'm re-reading this, but I find it kind of ironic, for the fact I remember first reading this while my school was in a lockdown because of a bomb threat that was issued across the district. A lot of people left early when it was over.
Tellmelowtides chapter 26 . 9/11/2019
Jesus fucking Christ. Sorry to offend anyone with that.

This story was a wallop from start to finish. I’m surprised I managed to make it to the end. I’ve a very emotional person and this tore me to pieces to read it. I’m legitimately crying while I write thisI just finished reading the final chapter and it feels like someone carved my heart out of my chest.

Despite all the foreshadowing and almost blatantly outright saying itI wasn’t prepared for the ending at all. I wasn’t prepared for it the first time I read it, or the second, or the third, or even the fourth. But the fifth time, here and now, I can see the beauty in the bittersweet ending you gave us. As much as it hurts me emotionally. I can appreciate a author who makes it realistic despite the pain.

You’re talented as hell, thanks for writing this, I’m never gonna stop reading it.
arcus.aenigmata chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
damn, dude, i almost cried at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Third degree burns are severe, they're not just things one can wrap up with an iodine gauze and Elastoplasts.
Cazz chapter 26 . 6/21/2019
I've read this fic before, almost a year ago, and looking back at it has had the same effect on me. It's beautifully tragic, and I thank you so much for it. I still wish there was a happier ending, and now that I look back, I remember crying to it. Thank you for writing this.
XphiaDP chapter 26 . 5/14/2019
Well. I’m sobbing and I can’t get it to stop. This was beautifully written and heart wrenching and I loved every second of it.
San chapter 26 . 4/2/2019
Holy fuck. I just dont even know what to say...
This was so beautiful, and this ending has me happy and sad at the same time.
DarthVader7754 chapter 25 . 2/10/2019
AND AFLIE DIES!? WHYYYYY?
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »