Reviews for Dimensional
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 26 . 8/7
Just finnished this and wow. Not quite sure how I feel about that ending, so many conflicting emotions, but thats definitely not a bad thing. Id definently like to see the alternate ending you had planned that you mentioned in chapter 4, even if it was just a summary of your plans for it.
Starlight-Rebel chapter 26 . 5/15
That...was...the most...(bursts out crying) HEARTBREAKING THING I’VE READ! (Cries even more) I DONT THINK I’VE EVER READ ANYTHING THAT’S SADDER THAN THIS! (Continues crying)

P.S. I love the story! I hope you write a lot more!
Amixli chapter 26 . 5/15
How cruel! You make me cry realy hard... Amazing, but the end is to sad... I liked it, but I'm more the bats-will-be-always-together story typ.
Anyway, absolutely awesome and breathtaking story, I love it
Freelancer of Remnant chapter 26 . 5/14
Dude I cried. Fantastic story with a fantastic start, middle and end.
CalebWazHere chapter 26 . 5/6
this was so amazing! being able to read fanfics like this is why I got this app! the ending is so sad and made me wanna cry but I cant... (stupid emotions! lol) thank you for making this work of art!
axiuslolminati chapter 26 . 5/1
too bad they couldn't make something that could take them through both time AND space, like in the legends of tomorrow, only with the capability to travel through dimensions.
Excellent story and it really played with my emotional state at 3AM. Cheers.
Mara chapter 26 . 4/11
I fucking cried
TOAA5501 chapter 26 . 4/6
By far one of the best stories I have read on this website. That last chapter was very emotional, as was the rest of the story.
Just one question, have you thought senior continuing the story?
PhantomGoat13 chapter 26 . 3/28
Aw heck, I started tearing up when I read the last bit of the chapter. This story was amazing and thank you for sharing it!
Read it straight through this evening.. for the second time I think. It just makes me so incredibly sad, but it’s so satisfying at the same time. It feels so realistic! It’s one of those stories that is just impossible to top.
Thank you so much for writing this, and for finishing it. Much love your way!
Blue-robin 1 chapter 1 . 2/10
I LOVE IT!
IT;S SO WONDERFUL!1
KeepHoping chapter 26 . 1/20
I just finished reading this story for the second time. I have been reading fanfiction for almost two years, and I have found some great stories. But I can honestly say that this is my favorite fanfiction. You made so many mistakes, had so many inconsistencies, but your ending. I can't tell if I feel happy or sad, probably a little bit of both. I don't even know how to describe this feeling. Despite how confused parts of this story made me, I will most likely read this story again and again. It is honestly better than most books. I think that it needs some editing and I can't really find a plot, but you make your characters so alive. I could feel Dick's despair and depression in the beginning. And even though I can't identify what Dick was feeling, I could feel it. I know that this review isn't as complimentary as I had intended. Just know that you are an awesome writer. I don't care what anyone tells you. Don't ever feel that your writing isn't good enough. It is. I wish that I could write half as good as you.

-KeepHoping
RadiationNinja chapter 26 . 11/12/2017
I've read this story three times already and I still stick by the fact that this was the saddest and most heartbreaking story ever. The acceptance in the last chapters was heart wrenching and the timeline is so sad. You're an amazing writer and I know that you'll go on to do amazing things with these skills. Good luck on other stories.
Hope chapter 26 . 11/10/2017
I am impressed. I have read many fanfiction stories that were awesome, but this was on another level. Very few books have left me feeling this emotionally drained. I haven’t cried so much since I read the last Hunger Games book. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is one of my favorite fanfics. Don’t ever think that your writing isn’t good enough. It is. Don’t stop writing. You can do something amazing with your words. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Good luck on your next project. Have fun with it.
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »