Reviews for Dimensional
Tellmelowtides chapter 26 . 9/11
Jesus fucking Christ. Sorry to offend anyone with that.

This story was a wallop from start to finish. I’m surprised I managed to make it to the end. I’ve a very emotional person and this tore me to pieces to read it. I’m legitimately crying while I write thisI just finished reading the final chapter and it feels like someone carved my heart out of my chest.

Despite all the foreshadowing and almost blatantly outright saying itI wasn’t prepared for the ending at all. I wasn’t prepared for it the first time I read it, or the second, or the third, or even the fourth. But the fifth time, here and now, I can see the beauty in the bittersweet ending you gave us. As much as it hurts me emotionally. I can appreciate a author who makes it realistic despite the pain.

You’re talented as hell, thanks for writing this, I’m never gonna stop reading it.
arcus.aenigmata chapter 1 . 8/22
damn, dude, i almost cried at the end
Third degree burns are severe, they're not just things one can wrap up with an iodine gauze and Elastoplasts.
Cazz chapter 26 . 6/21
I've read this fic before, almost a year ago, and looking back at it has had the same effect on me. It's beautifully tragic, and I thank you so much for it. I still wish there was a happier ending, and now that I look back, I remember crying to it. Thank you for writing this.
XphiaDP chapter 26 . 5/14
Well. I’m sobbing and I can’t get it to stop. This was beautifully written and heart wrenching and I loved every second of it.
San chapter 26 . 4/2
Holy fuck. I just dont even know what to say...
This was so beautiful, and this ending has me happy and sad at the same time.
DarthVader7754 chapter 25 . 2/10
AND AFLIE DIES!? WHYYYYY?
DarthVader7754 chapter 26 . 2/10
No no NO! I don’t like you! I’m so depressed now! D,: and...and...I’m crying...reading the last paragraph about the three years, I actually punched the wall...and...when the team got back, it wouldn’t even be three months for them when Dick dies...and oh god...I’m so sad! This was so good, but I hate how he grew up without Bruce there and...and...AHHHH
redacted987 chapter 26 . 1/12
Man that ending was a punch to the gut...
Awesome story.
knottreel123 chapter 5 . 1/10
"a demon" that guy has survival instincts! I love it
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2018
This was such a sad story but still a great one
Hati chapter 26 . 11/15/2018
geez... i was close to crying at the end of this
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 26 . 9/12/2018
Omg crying that last chapter and Alfred is gone and omg Bruce crying.
This was sad.

Great book thank you so much. Wow. You need do more like this. U write them so well
Guest chapter 26 . 9/10/2018
omigosh u made me cry frick craters so chalantly and asterously moded!
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 14 . 9/10/2018
Ur past the halfway point of this fan
ficI feel the ending is gonna be way to rushedwe still haven’t even got to avengers shield etc finding Rob and we are halfway. So how rushed is the meeting and all that gonna be ...

I loveeeee this fan fic. Really wish it went on longer. I’m Devo I’m more then halfway through all ready. Ur an amazing writer and this is a wicked plot use.
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »