Reviews for Dimensional
OLTLFan74 chapter 25 . 8/29
(Posting this here because I can only review a chapter once and I already did one for chapter 26.)

I read this story forever ago and loved it so much that I wanted to come back to it. I skipped to the last chapter to make sure I was reading the right story and not something similar (that happens a lot on this site) and now I'm crying again and this whole thing was a mistake. This story is amazing but it never fails to break my heart. Thank you for writing this. I need to go reread the one you did with future Robin getting stuck in the past (or something like that... Idk it's been awhile).
Ohmyliterallygod chapter 26 . 4/29
Ow, this story hit DEEP. Y'all my soul hurts.
Scarlette Foxx chapter 26 . 2/23
Dang.. that last one.. it really hit.
Why you gotta do that? I cri now
PoeFan93 chapter 20 . 2/6
if I keep reading this it is going to break my heart I just know it. I can't finish it until I have a day off and it doesn't matter if I spend the day crying. oh god it is so good though, love this so much.
Valor- Welcome to the RevSet chapter 26 . 12/22/2020
Damn that was... great. Amazing, the best Avengers/Young Justice Cross out there. Keep it up man, keep it up
Desiree J chapter 26 . 12/21/2020
Holy shit I didn’t expect it it to have so much angst or to cover so much time. There’s a lot of spelling mistakes if you’re going back and editing but it’s still perfectly readable so no pressure. I didn’t expect the ending, all the stories that I’ve read about dimension travel/crossovers have always had happy endings. This ending is really good to, just wasn’t expecting it. I hope you write more stories, your good at it.
Neverland4Life chapter 26 . 12/12/2020
Congratulations, I have been reading fanfiction for months. My favorite type of fanfiction is angst and sadness. This is the first fanfiction that has ever made me cry. This was amazing!
Jtwkktwywktskgzg chapter 26 . 11/3/2020
Flora alias chapter 15 . 7/5/2020
Wait did tou just say Peter is talking to his red haired friend. You mean Peter Parker as in Spiderman and Mj right?!
Flora alias chapter 8 . 7/4/2020
I love this so much so far! I feel a little upset about it because I want Dick to go home, but sdome of tge reviews seem to make me think he will be in tge Marvel universe forever. Time also goes by faster sdo he may want to stay or may die before they find him. I hope he gets back home and that the device can reverse the aging, but I feel like it's unrealistic... ;(
Guest chapter 26 . 5/8/2020
Wow. Just, wow. That was good. I literally almost cried.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/20/2020
Well great, that ending made me cry!
OB1 Kenobi chapter 12 . 12/8/2019
I don't think Robins father is 100 gypsy, as his father's grandparents/father where gotham natives, it would make more sense if that side was from ducks mother ir it's just he's culturely a gypsy
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2019
MY EYES ARE MELTI NG
IM ALLERGIC TO FEELS HHHH
This story was amazing. Thank you so so much for writing it
tymx chapter 26 . 10/29/2019
oh my god. the last chapter. that ending. i cant even give it justice with a review because im sitting here without words. got me crying in between my classes and im not mad.
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »