Reviews for The Night of the Two-Legged Weasel
California gal chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Getting caught up on some reading, and found this one. Don't know how I missed it before. Terrific story. Very entertaining. You did a great job of portraying Prince Creepy and building a background and family for him. Amusing but also respectful of the cultures involved. I enjoyed it veryveryveryvery much.
LuckyLadybug chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
And a perfect epilogue to wrap things up! (LOL, the new king's name.) Ha, Arte's musings about the sacrifice are so ironically perfect. I love the bit of friendship squee when he says he's glad the volcano didn't take Jim.

Arte discovering that big girls aren't so bad is a delicious ending!

I love your dream cast. You created some wonderful OCs, just like the show did, and this is an awesome, very enjoyable read! Just like an episode. And I'm very glad Creepy didn't get away with murder, literally and figuratively. It kind of irritated me in the episode when nothing happened to him. But it definitely set the stage for an exciting sequel!
LuckyLadybug chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
What an exciting and intense climax! Ha, I love when the girls prove they're not completely helpless. And Arte as the kahuna! I should have seen that one coming.

What a diabolical, wretched plan! Ugh. I wondered if Creepy would really get what was coming to him by the end. But I wonder if he's really as out of the picture as he seems to be, crafty little weasel that he is...
LuckyLadybug chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I like how you slipped a Biblical reference in there, just like the show did now and then. :)

And your descriptions are awesome! You detail the fights in ways I rarely have patience to do when I'm writing. I particularly love the one with Jim and the pastor against the king's men. And Jim's "Thank you" when one of them lit the torch. LOL. Classic Jim!

I can imagine those girls' expressions when the old woman suddenly stood up straight and tall.

The king definitely is creepy! Yes, agents! Get him!
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Bob and Albert. LOL.

I was picturing the classic "escape theme" music from the show when Jim and Arte were busting out of the cell!

I love that the Captain didn't fall for the scheme. Awesome!

And the plot thickens. Oh gosh. I wonder whether the prior king died a natural death?
Deana chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This story was hilarious, I loved it! LOL
Spritle chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
European powers competed for ownership of most of Polynesia's inhabited islands. The indigenous (native) populations suffered greatly at the hands of the Europeans. They lost their traditional lands and resources, and suffered discrimination against their cultures and languages.

Like this fanfic, is doing.

Premarital sexual relations are typically very casual in most Polynesian societies. However, once a permanent relationship is established, casual sexual relations outside of the relationship are not permitted.

As a friend and a fellow Polynesian, I felt this fanfic to be very insensitive towards the indigiounous peoples of the Pacific Islands myself and my friend. Shame on you. Question I have for you author. Have you really visited the Pacific Islands? or do you just like bashing people of different races? Ones you have never really met in person or are you getting your meaningless education from Hollywood tv?
Spritle chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I am here for a friend that is requesting that you take his name out of your fanfic, the whole fanfic story. He did not give you permission to use his name and you did not let him see the story before you posted as you told him you would do. You have been reported to the FFN for abuse of religious violation and permission violations. You need to modify your story please. I know you are aware of these violations due to your posting of this story on another forum. And denial of not receiving notice will not work. You have been notified in several different ways. Take care of it. Thank you
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Why, Arte, what a dirty little mind you have! ;)

What a fun chapter, so much like an episode! The fight, the mysterious chair, and the people they've met so far. And the palace! I can picture everything so clearly.

Ah yes, that's the prince we know and despise! And he's the king now, oh my. I wonder if the previous king had a bit of help getting on his way out. I'm not sure I'd put anything past this character.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Yay, awesome! As you likely know, I adore episodic-based fanfic. I was thinking of re-watching this episode recently. I shall definitely plan on it now. Prince Creepy, LOL. A perfect name for the crumb. That guy was so nuts.

I think my favorite part here is Arte's rant. It's so Arte. And it particularly pleases me, since Arte rants in my latest chapter too, and now it definitely makes me feel like I've portrayed him in-character by having him do so.

I spot cameo appearances! The military people are from The Watery Death, aren't they? Sweet.

And it will be very intriguing, to see Jim and Arte in a location other than the North American continent!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
That must have been some kiss to get Artie all freaked out like that.
Neshomeleh chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I'm glad Artie got a girl for him, too...always wondered why James always got them... thank you for the nice story
cmee57 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter! You do a great job writing fight scenes, love it!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I liked the bit where Artie got all freaked out about the polygamy.
Neshomeleh chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I love those disguises and the way he always says "James, my boy."