Reviews for Cold Showers
khannarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Its a great story and I did enjoy the humor and romance..I was about to sleep when I started reading this and both eyes are dropping from sleepiness but I couldnt stop reading till I finish it xD Please write more SM stories xD
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I could not stop laughing! I mean "this is a code red. I repeat a code red!" and the pepsi cup filled with , funny!
Aldi82 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010

well written
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
great story _
storycritic218 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Usually I can't stand obnoxiously loong 1 chapters, but you kept me hooked from the start. I really loved. I like how mamoru was not as uptight as he is traditionally written. It was cute and fun. Kudos:)
sailormoon0630 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
ur story is very beautiful.
faya27 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw! This is cute!
renegade-452 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is simply an amazing story. I absolutely adored it. I thought it was hilarious and romantic. I love Usagi/Mamoru stories. Keep up the fantastic work!

I loved the lines:

"'I need to dry my socks.'

'I love doing laundry.'"

Mamoru is so cute! I love his cold showers! This story makes my heart melt.
elianthos chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Very very funny. The senshi parts were good too (Amy going postal! Ah, I could picture it in my mind. The quiet ones are the most fearsome when they get angry )
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Holy freaking funnyness! I was dieing from all of it. I don't care who did the funny, I just want to say I loved it all!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was great! I love all the little comments you put throughout the story!
Alexiel chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I LOVE your story! It's funny and witty and fun to read, it's really good. thanks for writting!
Sovereign Lily chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
*cheers* I love it! Man, Mamoru is horny . . .
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Wee! This was well written and CUTE! Keke. Although, the mention of 'cold showers' was almost so frequient that it almost became necessary to change the fic name to 'Cold Showers.' But, it's always fun to read first season fics with Usagi and Mamoru involved. Wee!
Cybeleflame chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
that was a wonderful story. i loved it.