Reviews for Whether Or Not You Should
charleybec chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I've read this several times and just read it again and realised I had never reviewed! It is truly a lovely story, a wonderful post-gazebo story! I do hope you come back to writing TSOM fics soon.
Limaro chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is lovely. The proposal just perfect. Thank you for writing.
utility - singer chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love your story! This is just how I would've imagined it happening.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was beautiful. Best SoM fanfiction I've read.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awwwww. Brilliant.
In the movie scenes, I relived them...
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love it. That's so sweet!
-Cam
jessica97 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful! I loved it!
Mac21 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This was so great! I can't even begin to say how much I love this story! You did a beyond wonderful job! So great!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
There are only a few stories I have read that have fully captured the romance of Maria and Georg,... and you have done it and more! Absolutely beautiful!
CharleyPaige chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aw! This was beyond adorable and although it was really long, I still didn't want it to to end (just like every other fic of yours I've read). A very well done!:)
Charlotte x
hLaurie1234 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Really lovely :) Great that you've added some scenes in, they would have definitely fit in with the film. Beautifully written, as always. I would love to see something from you again soon. I miss your writing. Thank you for sharing. :) x
Mie779 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my my, what a WONDERFUL story you have written here... must say it is the BEST version of the gazebo scene (and what comes after;) that I have EVER read :D and there have been quit a few attempts to write out this part of the movie. You gave the whole scene new life that I have not found anywhere else. And made Maria's insecurity believable with out overdoing it, (hope you understand what I mean, sometimes it's hard to express what you think and feel, when English is not my first language ;) words can't describe how much I loved reading this story, stopped doing anything else on the computer while reading. I sometimes multitask when reading a story, playing a little facebook game, then reading, then back to game, then read a bit... sorry but that's just how I "work"/read at my computer:/... but your story made me forget it all and I kept reading it ALL in one go ;) :P
I really love the moment they throw the whistles into the lake... marking the beginning of their NEW life together. WELL DONE :D and the proposal at the end, just fantastic... LOVE IT ;)
missmillie13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Nothing like a pure lovely romance like this to brighten the day! Thank you so much for writing it... Your writing is just perfect :) Keep doing it forever more!
augiesannie chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
very cute! No such thing as too many gazebo stories, and I like the way we find out what happened the next day.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I especially loved the "afterwards" that was lovely and so in character. It is always good to see more stories from you, please write more soon.