Reviews for Fatally Yours
Qwertzu824 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Nice story. I totally loved the angry Puck(s)
Zuzanny chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
This was so incredibly grim. Fantastic Owen by the way. I did feel sad for Jimmy being squished like that. I had kind of hoped that Puck was just messing with all their heads and that they would wake up incredibly traumatised and decide to change their ways... but oh well. Don't mess with the Puck. I'm glad the stripper had the opportunity to live.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
It was a very nice interweaving of Puck's various aspects and I thought you did a fantastic job with it. The Gargoyles version of Puck makes for a very nice little slasher villain- except he's not really the VILLAIN per se because he's protecting his charge. (Though he's clearly having fun while doing so).

Hobgoblin didn't strike me as an OC at all- but then, I'm familiar with the play and I could spot where he came from (and he's similar to some sides of my own Puck as well).

I liked the development of the background characters- you handled them quite well.

This was a very well-done story and I enjoyed it very much. I said in my review of the first chapter that I was worried about feels- since I didn't understand the direction you were going in- but you blew my mind entirely and I am GLAD I took this little detour from reading In the Beginning. I was apparently in need of a darkPuck fix XD
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Yes. All of this yes. Everything that happens in this chapter makes very good sense in terms of all the characters, and ties things up very neatly. Still loving Hobgoblin, I have to say. The bit with Fox was a lovely touch.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
...
Okay, seriously, you must have been picking GamineMadcap's brain because this sounds like something her Puck would come up with.
We're right back to the 'oh my god dark Puck this is glorious' for me. I love it. They're vicious and vindictive and creative and the entire soap opera scene is hilarious in a very terrifying way. Very intense, very darkly funny, very chilling. I love it I love it I love it.
Also vengeful!Xanatos. Lovely touch.
A few spelling errors here and there (mostly homophone errors that spellcheck probably missed) but for sheer content... WOW.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
This.
Is.
Wonderful.
So few people even touch on Puck's dark side and you've managed to nail it and it is glorious. I ADORE seeing this side of Owen and of Puck. It's even rarer to see a situation where bringing that side of them into play is truly warranted and well-executed. I love Puck/Hobgoblin/Robin- it's a very clever little play on both the Wyrd Sisters and the descriptions of Puck in the play.
Thank you so much for this.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Well, all steel is made with iron- so any steel should theoretically have an effect on a fae. Even one in a human shape (Greg does say that Owen would unconsciously and reflexively try to avoid it when possible). So yeah. An iron cut should affect Owen. My personal headcanon is that he has his medical records state he has a severe sensitivity to steel implements and that he has a set of ceramic and/or obsidian-bladed surgical tools for those times he winds up in the hospital.

Vengeful!Owen is a delicious read.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
...
Decided to break from reading ItB because it's been happy and funny and I didn't want to go straight from that into a horrordrama without having some happy buffer left but... oh gods this is gonna give me feels isn't it...
I'm already worried. Nicely done, there.
wtchcool chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Quibbles: 1. "the blond repsonded flatly" should be "responded flatly". 2. "the threat to your family was nuetralized" should be "was neutralized". More typos in the author's note, but I'm never sure whether it's proper to point those out.

*shudders* Going to make mental note to self never to read horror again. Too bloody for my taste. But I suppose that's what you were going for, so well done.

Happy belated Halloween.
wtchcool chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Some more quibbles for you: 1. You wrote: "and in now, in his fear, he though he saw them". That should be: "and now...he thought he saw them." 2. "I'll do anyting" should be "anything," unless, of course, Tom was mispronouncing the word. 3. "In the dim he could just barely make out". Perhaps you meant "In the dim light"? 4. "lets play" should be "let's play". 5. "the blond spoke in the dramatic tones of soap opera star" should be "in the dramatic tones of a soap opera star". 6. "with it's pearl handle" ought to be "its pearl..." 7. "Owen carefull pinched" should be "Owen carefully..."

Oh god. I have to go gag now.

Thank you for illustrating why no fic should ever detail what Chess would do to the man that kidnapped his daughter, and why the Pence baby should never be kidnapped. Oh god.
wtchcool chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Huh. Horror generally isn't my thing, and clearly I didn't notice this until after Halloween. But how could I not wonder what Puck was getting up to?

Some quibbles: 1. You wrote: "done his duty as an office", instead of "officer." 2. "It was less a question that it was a command"; I believe that should be "than it was..." 3. "Behind him, on the ground, of the men he'd knocked out earlier was stirring"; left out a word. Should be "one of the men..." 4. You wrote "and Owen went do his knees". Perhaps that should be "went to his knees"? 5. "your gonna be a good fairy"; that should be "you're". 6. And again, you wrote: "I think your gonna be a good little elf"; should be "you're gonna be..." 7. "Your upset" should be "You're upset". 8. "on of the other three men" should be "one of the..."

'Tis difficult, I suppose, to catch errors when you're hurrying to beat a deadline.

Wow. Someone dumb enough to threaten Puck. And here I thought Arrow was particularly dim this week.
VelleVette chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I enjoyed this. The torture bits, particularly where Owen plays surgeon, were kinda disturbing, but then again, I guess they were supposed to be. I liked how you explored the villains and mooks. And Xanatos and Fox didn't seem out of character, really.
VelleVette chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
SUCH BADASSERY. ASDFGHJKL;

Thank you for writing this.
Vanillasiren chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
That was really great, and I can definitely see where the three Pucks came from, being a fan of the play. I am not usually for slasher fare but I really liked this one, particularly the emergence of Fox's fae abilities, which I had always hoped to see come out on the show. Thanks so much for this scary Halloween fun!
Vanillasiren chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Very well done and I really liked it! Perfect for this time of year. Loved Fox with dark!Puck. Going to read the epilogue now.