Reviews for Fatally Yours
Vanillasiren chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Wow. Very dark, but that's to be expected. Well done!
Sanyu DarkStar chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
You are one twisted sister! And I love it I would like to hug all three pucks!
Vanillasiren chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
"What must thou think of me," Puck rose slowly into the air above the mortals' heads as his voice grew loud and strong, "to believe I, once favored above all in Great Oberon's court, would play lap dog to a worm like you?"

I thought this was such an awesome bit, and then it just got even better. Very intriguing to see the Puck split himself into three. For a moment I thought the Sisters had shown up ...

I can't wait for more! :D
Sanyu DarkStar chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
*swoon* Incredibly hot, violent Owen for the win. *faints from hotness of vicious owen*
Sanyu DarkStar chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*clap clap* bravo, encore! I live for Owen!
Vanillasiren chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Hey wow INTENSE chapter. FYI, I don't know if you needed to worry about the whole iron thing. When Oberon's Children make themselves mortals (as opposed to just glamouring a mortal appearance), they are not vunerable to iron (they are however, vunerable to all the things us mortals normally would be). At least, that's what Greg Weisman said on Gargwiki.

Great chapter, I loved Owen comforting Fox.
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Sa!

Well...I'm guessing this is your way of saying Happy Hallow's Eve to your viewers? If so then Bravo. Very fitting.
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh an interesting start! So someone's gunning for Alexander? Damn. I am intrigued. Looking forward to more.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2