Reviews for Beyond Recall
Phoenix1998 chapter 30 . 1/5
What a wonderful story! One of those that kept me awake reading, and gave me all the feelsa feeling that is only in the best fics!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
What an incredible story!
Bitten Nails chapter 30 . 12/4/2017
Gaaaah! Tearssss T.T Their friendship is so precious
Bitten Nails chapter 29 . 12/4/2017
I wish I had read this in private, not during a train ride, surrounded by dozens of strangers, because the sheer amount of effort it took not to scream and laugh and cry ws unbelievable. Gaaahh! Best. Bromance. Ever.

I liked how simple this was. I could actually see this happening in canon. You wrote them so perfectly in character. I love this
ninagayler chapter 30 . 9/23/2017
What a beautiful story!
ninagayler chapter 17 . 9/21/2017
Wonderful to see Arthur rise to the occasion- for Merlin!
ninagayler chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
More of Merlin coming back- but I smiled at this one.
ninagayler chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
The ending of this chapter brought tears to my eyes. Merlin is remembering at last! He's beginning to come back home to Camelot.
ninagayler chapter 13 . 9/21/2017
Terrific ending to the chapter!
ninagayler chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
So sad.
ninagayler chapter 6 . 9/20/2017
Fascinating story! I like the premise of Merlin ending up in a kingdom of magic that is planning to oppose Arthur.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Love your story so much! Can i translate it into chinese and put it on the chinese forum?
Louey06 chapter 30 . 5/31/2017
Awwww, what a great ending. I really liked this story I think you did a great job showing Merlin slowly reembering nd becoming more Merlin-y. I thought Peter was a great character, just the sort of friend I think Merlin would have. Lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it and am sad to see that it is over.
Krishnaa chapter 30 . 4/24/2017
This was an AWESOME read...please post a sequel...loved it...miss it already...
ArgentNoelle chapter 30 . 3/17/2017