Reviews for Beyond Recall
Krishnaa chapter 30 . 4/24
This was an AWESOME read...please post a sequel...loved it...miss it already...
ArgentNoelle chapter 30 . 3/17
wow, this was awesome!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 2/19
Well, thanks for that. I didn't need my feels organ, anyways.
Greensheepies chapter 30 . 2/7
This is such a satisfying story! There were so many nail biting moments but it also had the great bromance scenes, so it was a perfect blend. So glad I found this story :)
Quill chapter 30 . 1/30
One of the best stories I've ever read. Personally I don't think much of promotion fanfictions, but this one was truly amazing, especially because Merlin didn't become Court Sorcerer or Court Warlock or Court Magician. He became Arthur's advisor. That's amazing.

And, your writing and sense of the characters amazes me. Really. Thank you for writing this amazing story. It shall stay with me in til the very end.

Sincerely,
~ Quill,
the One who Stayed.
Quill chapter 25 . 1/30
And now he realized.

I review too much for anyone's good, but it's worth it. I love this fic. It's ad that it actually has to end eventually.
Quill chapter 23 . 1/30
Arthur is an idiot.
Quill chapter 22 . 1/30
N-O.
This better have a happy ending.

It's remarkable, really, your writing skills. Splendid, fabulous, and fantastic. I love it. Keep up the good work!
Quill chapter 15 . 1/29
Yes! Yes! I can't restrain my laughter. Best chapter as of yet. C:
Quill chapter 13 . 1/29
Haha
I know this fic is already finished and everything but it's truly worthy of all the reviews.
Quill chapter 11 . 1/29
I don't know what to think. Merlin NEEDS his memory back and he needs it now, or else there is no more hope for all to return to how it once was.

I love this fanfiction.
Quill chapter 10 . 1/29
SPLENDID
Quill chapter 9 . 1/29
I love it
Remarkable.

Your skills amaze me.
I shall continue to read this in awe as well as joy.
Quill chapter 6 . 1/29
I knew it!
Quill chapter 5 . 1/29
Ah. I think I know what'll happen! Arthur will want an alliance With Cyathia, but the kingdom hates Camelot, and they want to go to war with Camelot, and they want to use Merlin as their weapon.

Is that it?

What would Kilgharrah say...

Fantastic. I love it.