Reviews for Beyond Recall
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 30 . 8/18
This is my new favorite story on this site! I'm so glad to have stumbled across it. The plot is great and everything is just so well thought out and put together. All in all a well executed story that kept me at the edge of my seat and always excited to see what would happen next!
Aaviaria chapter 30 . 7/28
It's funny how I thought I couldn't stop reading your last two stories and then spend an entire day solid, stopping only to eat, reading this one! I was so entranced by your words. You have such an amazing way of flawlessly integrating your own characters while maintaining the realistic personalities of the original group. The suspense, the intrigue, the entire plot was all so eloquently laid out. I really wish that you had another story for me to read, but I saw that it's been years since you finished this last one and that you probably won't write any more. It saddens me but I am truly thankful for the ones you did write! Thank you!
cindy4651 chapter 30 . 7/15
Fantastic story, thank you so much. And Peter as Arthur's new servant is perfect!
Excellent post-reveal discussion. One of the best. Partially because you didn't go over the events in detail, and partially because of the great emotional issues.
Yay, I was worried about Peter. I still hope he ends up in Camelot! I love seeing a totally powerful Merlin.
I was smiling when I realized that Merlin had remembered that he was Emrys and got to your most excellent writing:

"He knew that he was Emrys.

And he knew that Tiden didn't stand a chance."
I'm enjoying this so much I'm finding it difficult to stop and write reviews! I like Arthur going crazy trying to both hate and love Merlin.
This story is too good. I'm supposed to be sleeping!
Oh boy, Merlin is planning a voluntary reveal! I don't see nearly enough of those!
I DO hope Peter ends up in Camelot!
I feel so sorry for poor Merlin, assuming he was a spy
That was unexpected!
This is fantastic. I'm guessing Arthur's feelings are hurt because Merlin has forgotten him.
I'm so excited for the happiness of the Camelot court!
Lol at king Tiden saying 'Sooner or later, a man must choose where his loyalty lies; and once given, that loyalty can not be revoked; it is a path you set your life down.'