Reviews for Would it change anything?
Birhanaa chapter 6 . 3/2
hey
why arent you updating?
Birhana chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
nice story..
please upload soon (:
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I really like this story so far and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
castlefan1214 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Please update! ;D
LittleLoretta5 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
please update soon! and have Rayna and Deacon get together! please
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Interesting story! Definitely enjoying it thus far! Continue soon!
LauraH95 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
LOVING this storyline, both in the show and and in your story! I really liked that we found out that Teddy knew about Maddie, I thought it was a great twist (plus we saw him FINALLY being a man hahahaha) and I think that for the sake of confusion it would be best to go along with the storyline, but perhaps have Rayna and Teddy and Deacon discussing how they should go about it all :)

Anyway, like I said I love your story, and I especially loved this last chapter, and I can't wait for more!
merderluvr chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
That was really sweet. Made me love Deacon even more than before. thanks for posting this.
FullMoonUnder chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Aww I loved the little sweet moments they had in this chapter! I'm glad they bonded:)
ANJELIA chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
OH MY GOD, it was perfect and so cute, next chapter please please please!
ResidentCleon chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
OMG! I love This! You're AMAAZING WRITE! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This is interesting! I'm so obsessed with Rayna/Deacon right now and this story is giving me a good fix;)
FullMoonUnder chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I hope Maddie and Deacon spend more time together! I love Rayna and Deacon together please update soon!
Anjelia chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
I love this new chapter, I can't wait to see Deacon and Maddie getting along
ANJELIA chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love it, please keep going this is really well written )