Reviews for Bobby's Big Day
rachaeljanesimpson chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is such a cute idea.. never read a story about Bobby's birthday.. it made me smile. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A homemade card! What an awesome idea!

Love it! :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh, what a smile on my face! :) Bobby deserves a smile on his birthday! Good job!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
awwww :D Bobby's birthday :D. I am actually with Dean, they should've also ordered a stripogram :D.

on hubcaps loooooooooolllll
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Beautiful. In my home we always make our birthday and anniversary cards. Always have. Does take longer now to do so but it would be considered an insult if my brothers and I dared to give one another store-bought cards. Its just our way.
Thank You for the story.
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh how sweet! Love the boys - and Bobby too, of course! Keep going!

Peace out, Huntress
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love Dean and Sam making Bobby a birthday card and Bobby would like it best too.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awww babe this one was just so sweet and I loved the idea of them doing it themselves and doing it for Bobby, I mean Sam's right. I think I have given up counting on how many times Bobby saved their bacon.
LOVED it and this was just so cute and awesome to read, I right pick-me up for my day.
Hate being sick but this made me grin.
Awesome work as always!

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is absolutely wonderful!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Nice touch with the sentiment Love and respect from your favoirte idjits.
This is a nice story and I can see the idjits in the various stores looking at cards and Dean shooting them all down. What a nice thought they had for his Bobbys birthday. great job.
emebalia chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
You haven't stated their age. So I read it twice. It's cute and funny if you picture them as kids but it's hilarious if you picture them as adults.
Lykaia chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wait a minute! Dean uses ... GLITTER?!

Prime blackmail material.
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Cute and fun!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awh Dean playing colouring sweet!
Bev x