Reviews for Loose Cars, Fast Women
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I always had a soft spot for Roxy Rocket when I watched Batman on TV, and you wrote her excellently here. The descriptions are funny, especially of the Studebaker car and her interactions with its original owner, and I could imagine everything so clearly and so vividly. I love Roxy's dialogue, especially how sassy she is towards the Flash. Their interaction at the end was hilarious and very in-character, especially how Roxy hits on the Flash after she's caught and he responds by throwing her in jail. That was probably my favorite part in the entire piece.

I just love how you show your knowledge of comics and their characters in these stories. It's really clear in the smooth style of your writing here. I think I'll have to see if any more of your fics have Roxy in them. The way you write her character is perfect, and I think she deserves more attention from the fandom. This was a funny, well-written, and extremely engaging piece. The ending alone was a riot. Excellent work here.
Insane Irish Deity chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Entertaining little read. I don't see much with Roxy in it and it's nice to see, especially with The Flash involved. You got them down well.

Good job,