Reviews for Hot for Teacher
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love it! But you knew I would. I like that her intelligence was acknowledged while her grades were still sub-par. I love Crane's reaction, which were spot on for the character. The only thing that threw me off was the 'brunette' bit. I know she once implied dying it but I, like many, don't think it was meant to be taken seriously. It upsets me because in a story I once implied she went to grad school following Crane's arrest. Now I wish I had gone in this direction instead. Ah well. Consider this story faved.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I really like this one! I think you write their interactions very well, both in this and in your other stories.
That he’s *vaguely disconcerted* and that she’s pleased to be passing the class by her own merits only makes it better. OuO
whysoharley chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Yepp I'm a sucker for harley fan fics...specialy if crane iz there too
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was a treat to see Harley as one of Crane's students, and Crane's attitude was also hilarious here. I liked how he immediately thought she had come about her grades. I love it when Crane is characterized as sarcastic, and as usual he is excellent here, especially his comment about lingerie. Dialogue between the two characters was smooth, witty, and brilliantly done, as was description. The ending line was a real riot, especially the "don't do this ever again" part. That made me literally laugh out loud.

I really, really love the way you write Crane. He's in-character, but still funny at the same time. I eagerly anticipate reading more of your Scarecrow pieces. Excellent work!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
She is, most definitively. I really like this-portrays the character very well!
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Omigosh i thought i'd die laughing. When it turned out to be Harley I laughed even harder than before. It took me a moment to remember that Harley once mentioned she wasn't a natural blonde- but i love the reference there. Very clever.
Poor Crane, he suffers so much abuse.
Nice work! (as always)
musicalqueer chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Ah, I was not expecting that to be Harley! I am a huge fan of the 'Harley was Crane's student, once' school of thought, and you definetly pulled off this premise brillaintly. :)
yOpLy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I disagree on Harley being smart. She's capable and clever, but a smart woman wouldn't have gotten brainwashed by the Joker.

That said, this was funny and well written.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Pretty smart. I enjoyed seeing Crane give fashion advice. The world of fashion missed out on someone truly special when he became a criminal.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That is hilarious! Love the twist at the end!
laal ratty chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I absolutely love this as I'm a sucker for well written fics where Crane met Harley before they both became rogues. I loved the imagery of him marking the papers and becoming increasingly fustrated with what he's reading.

I hope you all manage to stay safe in the wake of the storm.