Reviews for Three Little Words
FNP again. I think Daryl has a lot of psychological scars that cause him to shy away from love and commitment. I didn't see Norman Reedus' interview, so I have no idea what he said. I think you really have the measure of the character.
I know this was written a while ago, but are you current on the show? Just curious.
Glad to have something to read on surgery day. I look like the walking dead right now.
I love that you show that beneath his rough, gruff exterior, Daryl is shy. I think he is. He has a big heart he likes to hide.
Hey, guess who! It's your favorite FNP. I've forgotten my password. :-/.
Anyway, Daryl is by far my favorite character. I think he sees Carol as more of either a mother figure or sister. Not sure which. He definitely loves her, but not romanticaly. The being said, I will still enjoy the story.
I think your depiction of Daryl's childhood is most likely spot on.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
THANK YOU! Finally a good Caryl pairing! I don't know how you always seem to do it, but please don't stop lol!
Candra C chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I love this story so much! Please continue. I absolutely adore Daryl angst
fynnsmom chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad I finally got to read this. We try to get rid of our dandelions. They're horrible weeds in our lawns. I've never eaten any dandelion greens before. I have eaten greens before though and they were good. Maybe I should try some in the spring. I don't know when the snow and cold will go away and we can see green again. Did you see SNL last weekend 3/2? They did a very funny take off on Walking Dead. Excellent chapter.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Keep it up! Has Carol already gotten lost, or did that just never happen in this story?
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
So lovely, these two together. I love that Carol knew about the greens but couldn't see the promise in Darryl Very nice. Sorry about your writer's block. I've been struggling with mine for months too. I hope it gets better for both of us as some point.
SGed chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Lovely as always. It's great that you're found the exit to the writers block forest. Do you know that this story has lead to my husband & I watching The Walking Dead & since its not on tv here we have to find it on random sites online & stream it. And your writing honestly blends in so well. So thank you for another little obsession. (Even if I still close my eyes in the scary parts)
Marina del Pilar chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Season 3 ! Yes!
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Good to see you back on track...hope the new episodes gave you a boost.
;)
HGRHfan35 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I love your use off humour :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Haah! When I saw your name, my mind immediately went "Harry Potter!" :)
Great to see you started to dab in this WD world now. It rocks!
FrozenSoldier chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Of course Daryl would feel the need to escape every once in a while. He would stay with them because it's where he belongs, but he needs his time alone too.

Or just alone time with Carol :P
Rose of the West chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I like this chapter. It's a bit of fresh air in between crises.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »