Reviews for Three Little Words
Modest Truth chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
THANK YOU! Finally a good Caryl pairing! I don't know how you always seem to do it, but please don't stop lol!
Candra 'wolfgal97 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I love this story so much! Please continue. I absolutely adore Daryl angst
fynnsmom chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I'm glad I finally got to read this. We try to get rid of our dandelions. They're horrible weeds in our lawns. I've never eaten any dandelion greens before. I have eaten greens before though and they were good. Maybe I should try some in the spring. I don't know when the snow and cold will go away and we can see green again. Did you see SNL last weekend 3/2? They did a very funny take off on Walking Dead. Excellent chapter.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Keep it up! Has Carol already gotten lost, or did that just never happen in this story?
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
So lovely, these two together. I love that Carol knew about the greens but couldn't see the promise in Darryl Very nice. Sorry about your writer's block. I've been struggling with mine for months too. I hope it gets better for both of us as some point.
SGed chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Lovely as always. It's great that you're found the exit to the writers block forest. Do you know that this story has lead to my husband & I watching The Walking Dead & since its not on tv here we have to find it on random sites online & stream it. And your writing honestly blends in so well. So thank you for another little obsession. (Even if I still close my eyes in the scary parts)
Marina del Pilar chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Season 3 ! Yes!
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Good to see you back on track...hope the new episodes gave you a boost.
;)
HGRHfan35 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
I love your use off humour :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Haah! When I saw your name, my mind immediately went "Harry Potter!" :)
Great to see you started to dab in this WD world now. It rocks!
FrozenSoldier chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Of course Daryl would feel the need to escape every once in a while. He would stay with them because it's where he belongs, but he needs his time alone too.

Or just alone time with Carol :P
Rose of the West chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I like this chapter. It's a bit of fresh air in between crises.
Peta2 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I hope you do find a way to navigate around it because this fic is damned amusing! LOVE your dialogue and the fact that Daryl isn't as clueless as he seems most of the time, LOL. Look forward to more ;)
zombieslayer5 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Daryl Dixon picking dandelions... AWESOMENESS
*fangirl faint*
Anyway, awesome update! I loved it
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Hah! I've been looking through my inbox for HOURS to find this fic again. That's what I get for never deleting things, huh? Loved the chapter and your take on Darryl. I'm also glad that Carol is... you know (don't want to ruin it for people if they missed it)... in the series because I'm really rooting for these two.