Reviews for The Acronym
becgate chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Loved every word! !
becgate chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Love each of these chapters! ! !
The Reserved Reader chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
In terms of character, my preference leans more towards John than towards Sherlock. He's such a lovable guy but also 100% a badass. I'd love to read more John centered stories like this. Especially from you as your writing style is wonderful.
ladydanni chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I know someone who is that serious over laser tag. Uses hand signals and all.
Fail on that high five was priceless by the way.
ladydanni chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
John is a mother freakin boss. Killed 'em. Oooh. They're... Oh my god... I can't even...
French Key chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
This is fantastic. I have a real soft spot for BAMF!John and yours is particularly brilliant. I've just spent the best part of three hours reading through a lot of your Sherlock stuff and it is all amazing but I think this one is my favourite. I just love stories where John gets to show off his awesomeness. I particularly love the chapters where he gets to be a proper doctor and show off his trauma surgeon skills. You've really got his character perfect in this.
IloveHeat chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
After your note I realize I will have to read the books. I love John and your Bamf John is perfect. Thank you.
Evie chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Gasp, dying! Thank was hilarious!
lionfish13 chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Very enjoyable. I think my fave chapter was actually the one where John and Sherlock fight! Lol
pyxiestix chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
It's not often that we get to see other sides of John...especially not this kick-ass side, love it! Sometimes you forget how awesome he really is.
WL Chastain chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
I loved this. Any more BAMF Watson stories? I read this aloud to a blind friend and she loved it as well. Sherlock may be sexy in the traditional way but nothing says "ravish me mightily" than John H.
Consulting Time Heir chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
About half-way through this chapter, I started to suspect (wrongly, obviously) that John had already gotten Sherlock on the case by saying: "Right, you take the case, and I'll annoy Mycroft for the rest of the day telling him I'm not going to make you take it. Deal?" Guess I now have a plot-bunny for myself, then.
I'm loving this so far, and when I reach the last chapter I'm going to wish you'd written more. And then I'm going to read the rest of your stories too. Brilliant!
Addict to Fanfics chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Aww I was hoping it'd be John and Sherlock sniping all 28 other people
Aurilia chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Speaking from the perspective of one whose father owned a pup in rural Iowa, 180 is also the highest score you can get from one round in a darts game here, too (unless you're using house rules, of course).
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
This was the best!
Imagine: you chained to a chair, and this "little", almost unconspicuous man enters, with a pleasent smile and...A BUNCH OF TORTURE TOOLS!
Laugh so hard!