Reviews for Not Your Typical Fairy-tale
karlittha.cardenas chapter 1 . 4/13
What a wonderful fic :)
Stella chapter 29 . 4/13
Rebekah's lines were... THE FUNNIEST LINES EVER.
stella chapter 26 . 4/13
God that was incredible. Mostly I liked that family scene it gave your story that human family touch. It just felt so... praise you
crazyinlovee chapter 33 . 3/9
Yasss greatest fic everrr
I think I might cry. Amazing story! One of the best I've ever read on Fanfiction and I've read a lot.
OMG! I only have 4 more chapters to go and I found this story just yesterday! You are an amazing writer!
teenwolfr13 chapter 33 . 1/24
That was the best Fanfic of Klaus and Caroline ever! Thanks you so much for writing that.
Ellen chapter 13 . 1/20
Need more Klaus and Caroline moments!
andy chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Damn.
nani chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Wowzers
Javi chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I'm so happy he didn't say lady Hayley. But I like Lexi and rose:( hope the won't be to mean lol
just a fangirl chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read!

I just couldn't get enough of it, I read it all in one day!

Of you have written anything else ( I know it is a little late)
Could you please tell me my email is:

Yours sincerely
Melissa
xxelaurasmilexx chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
Heeey! :D

I know it's been a while you wrote this story but I just found it 2 days ago and I must say it's the one of my bests fanfictions ever! Seriously, you have no idea how much it was a pleasure for me to read it and now I finally finished and WOOW! The end was really great. And you're incredible girl! REALLY! I'm literally in love with your story. Well... I can't believe it's just now I found this story! Whyyyy? UGH You probably do not check your review anymore but I really hope you could see this one...

Bye bye,

Leslie
Rebecky2277 chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
I love you so much, it hurts. Klaroline is so cute!
NoPenName2015 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
All I can say about the ending of this chapter is, "Awwww!"