Reviews for Not Your Typical Fairy-tale
Arya Evans chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Hey! I love the couple Klaus and caroline. I don't like Tyler. He is so annoying! I love Klaus,he is so complicated and dangerous. He is hot more than Tyler!

LoL
Lootmagoot chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
For a sec I thought it said "He took off his boobs." instead of "He took off his BOOTS." Lol, my imagination is werid.
jessnicole chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
great start!
MrsMikaelson chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
I'll have to give your fanfiction 7/10. Your style of writing is great, it's quite proffesional and the spelling and grammar is good. One thing I'd say is , as a huge TVD fan, I'd say you got Caroline's character quite well. But I think Klaus' character could've been more evil towards Caroline. From the moment she arrived at the castle, he automatically began acting differently towards her even though she didn't feel anything for him which is very out of Klaus' character. I would've thought it would take more of a struggle for Caroline to eventually make him a better person and she seemed to find it very easy to forgive Klaus for everything he did. Though Klaus does obviously like her in the show, he did start off quite hostile and annoying, he only seemed to show his true self when Caroline was in some sort of danger, for example when she was dying whilst everyone was out looking for the cure or when he came to save her in the last episode of season 4.

So I think the plot, and character's could use some work but your writing and description is excellent.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
:-)

:§ :D : ;z :¿ ?¿¡! ;. ;
ambrina chohan chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I am in primary and I love this story so much I shall get my entire school to read this book (14 classes) y5 to y6
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
OMG what's next
ambrina chohan chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
King and qween quiet harsh
romantic.pacifist69 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! So much fluff... can't... breath...! Amazing! So far, so bloody good! I love it! Keep up the god work!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
JESUS! Someone is going to get hurt!
Laikaa chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
I luved it sweety bt I would have luved some klaroline babies before she was turned
shadowfaxangel chapter 33 . 6/27/2013
My deepest apologies for being SO behind in reading and reviewing! Thank you so much for your sweet words, I'm glad that my reviews were helpful :) And I've truly enjoyed our conversations, it's been so much fun :)

As for this epilogue, you did a really great job wrapping up the story and bringing closure to all of the loose endings and questions. I totally saw it playing like a movie montage in my mind as I read it. The very ending was beautiful, if a little bittersweet, but hopeful all at the same time. I love that last line: "And for two people who had lived so long, and lived so many different lives, going back to humanity was but the next great adventure." So beautifully done.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with all of us, it was a really fun ride. And I'll be over to review Stone Cold Silence, which I'm already hooked on!
CuteLil'Panda chapter 33 . 6/26/2013
I love it !
jan89 chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
This is the best one ive read so far. I really enjoyed reading it. :) you are a great writer
TumbleBeee chapter 33 . 6/16/2013
Megz,
I want to start off by saying that you are a fantastic writter! I was looking for a fanfiction to read and happened to stumble upon yours, I hadn't expected to find a story like this! I couldn't stop reading it, and when I did all I could think about was what would happen next. You kept me guessing and did a great job keeping the charactors true to their personality! I can't wait to read more of your stories in the future :-)
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »