Reviews for Not Your Typical Fairy-tale
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
So nice
Tvdgurl1864 chapter 26 . 5/29/2017
Okg this chapter is too cute. I love it. OMG WHEN KLAUS TELLS ALICE THAT CAROLINE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN ENGLAND️️
Guest chapter 15 . 3/30/2017
Oh my goddd
Cliffhanger much?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
I'm new here-I'll make an account I love your sort so far it's amazing. -S
saraaaa chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
omg this story was just beautiful
Guest chapter 34 . 10/17/2016
Loved it loved it loved it loooooovvvvvve it really and thank you it was wonderful
Nisa chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Watching them on TV Show,it's like they are fairy tales .I meqnt the two of them .The prince found his love and have difficulties but they lived happily after like The beauty and the the Prince have to wait for his Princess for many years!
asyah chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Itz good
yourloved chapter 34 . 6/1/2016
Omg that's awful! Dispicable! That pisses me so much! Report it to wattpad as a copyright of a publication/an authors work! Just because you don't own the characters doesn't mean it a isn't your ideas/story/writing! This is my worst fear when i put work up! So sorry
Dracarysstark chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Hey, you can totally report the person who copied your story. Its plagiarism and Wattpad is strictly against it. You can n definitely should report this author. It's disrespectful towards all the hardwork and love you put in while writing this story. I have a wattpad account and I'll be sure to report that story too : ) hope it's helpful and as long as characters not belonging to you. It's totally alright as it's fan fiction n you still own your story and have rightful claim towards it. Hope this helps.
dee chapter 34 . 5/27/2016
Really ? I'm so sorry to hear that :(
I think you need to contact wattpad, i just googled "how to report plagiarism on wattpad" and i found that you need to have an account there, and look for tabs like help, support or contact us
Maggie chapter 34 . 5/26/2016
I absolutely loved you fanfic it was funny sad and perfect you should keep writing
Bindy417 chapter 34 . 5/26/2016
Hi Megan,

I'm so sorry to hear that someone has done this to you. This happened to me a couple of times with my fics, although they were posted on FF. The process of getting it removed is still the same, though. You have every right to contact Wattpad and tell them that the "author" (I use that term loosely) is plagiarizing your work. You might not own the characters, but you are the owner of the creative concept and the words used. So definitely contact the site if the person is not responding to you. The fact that they have done this to someone else shows that they have a pattern of taking other's work.

When you report the person, I would include your username and link to your story on FF so they can locate it more easily. Also encourage others to report the person. The more complaints they get the more likely they are to remove this person quickly. I hope this helps, and good luck!
Grace5231973 chapter 34 . 5/26/2016
You don't own the characters but you own that story so if I were you, I would complain to Watt pad and you and this other author can get together with proof the story is yours and have them take it down. I belong to watt pad so I will go on and see if I can guilt them into taking it down. Good luck!
EscapePlace chapter 34 . 5/26/2016
That's horrible! I think that you should contact the other author whose story wass stollen, too. So more people will know about it!
You should definetly report her/him! The person is clever and posted it on wattpad not here, where in my opinion the fanfiction staff deals with it pretty fast and I believe, that a lot of your readers would support you.
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »