Reviews for Not Your Typical Fairy-tale
anonyminvisible chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
I can't breath, it was sooooo beautiful. Especially the "Klaroline" moment, even though it wasn't really the moment I was hoping for. ;)
anonyminvisible chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
O.M.G.. *gasps* I was starting to wonder when Lady Katherine would apear. :)
anonyminvisible chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Okay.. (O_O) Klaus had stopped drinking human blood... aaaaaand on top of that, he's jealous... *smirks* good.. chap or whatever this was. ;)
anonyminvisible chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
I really liked the "fluffy" and "sweet", Klaroline moment. And I'm very glad she isn't fully giving into him. :)
anonyminvisible chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
What the hell is wrong with you? How could you kill the main character of your story?... But I know she isn't dead. I've read the story before. Remember? ;)
anonyminvisible chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
I read the part where Care wanted to run back into the castle, and give Klaus a piece of her mind! It was really funny, and it was about time Lady Elena showed up! xD
anonyminvisible chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
This chapter was good (as always), and I must say/write that the fact that Lady Elena isn't a vampire, kind of surprised me. :)
anonyminvisible chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
That was trully beautiful, when she bid her parents goodbye, and even tough i read this before, i get surprised every time, when i read that Care's father actually got teary. :)
anonyminvisible chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Whoa.. it was really intense, and for sure I got the feels. :)
anonyminvisible chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I really liked it, and i know that you have written more chapters to this story, but i have to inform you, that this is the second time i read your story/book, and all i have to say is, that I'll never get enough of it. :)
Everest chapter 33 . 7/27/2015
Thank you for writing this. I truely loved this story.
Everest chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
When you get reviews, are they organized by chapter, or by person, or not organized at all? Also I didn't quite get the title for this chapter?
Everest chapter 29 . 7/27/2015
I know? She tells him she loves him and he says I know? Hahahaha
Everest chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
This is probably the best cliff hanger yet! Thanks for keeping it so intriguing!
Everest chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
I love the name of your new fic! Is it just a coincidence that the way Caroline thinks her mother smells is the exact way Klaus thinks Caroline smells? I mean this in the best way possible but please don't let Caroline have feelings for Tyler!
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »