Reviews for Not Your Typical Fairy-tale
Guest chapter 33 . 2/1/2015
I think I might cry. Amazing story! One of the best I've ever read on Fanfiction and I've read a lot.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/31/2015
OMG! I only have 4 more chapters to go and I found this story just yesterday! You are an amazing writer!
teenwolfr13 chapter 33 . 1/24/2015
That was the best Fanfic of Klaus and Caroline ever! Thanks you so much for writing that.
Ellen chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Need more Klaus and Caroline moments!
andy chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Damn.
nani chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Wowzers
Javi chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I'm so happy he didn't say lady Hayley. But I like Lexi and rose:( hope the won't be to mean lol
just a fangirl chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read!

I just couldn't get enough of it, I read it all in one day!

Of you have written anything else ( I know it is a little late)
Could you please tell me my email is:

Yours sincerely
Melissa
xxelaurasmilexx chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
Heeey! :D

I know it's been a while you wrote this story but I just found it 2 days ago and I must say it's the one of my bests fanfictions ever! Seriously, you have no idea how much it was a pleasure for me to read it and now I finally finished and WOOW! The end was really great. And you're incredible girl! REALLY! I'm literally in love with your story. Well... I can't believe it's just now I found this story! Whyyyy? UGH You probably do not check your review anymore but I really hope you could see this one...

Bye bye,

Leslie
goodbyerin chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
I love you so much, it hurts. Klaroline is so cute!
NoPenName2015 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
All I can say about the ending of this chapter is, "Awwww!"
Nadeema Mohamed chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
I think the story was great, but I thought that you would add how their life changed and about their the story was awesome!
I think you have an awesome imagination I also wrote a book but it is not a fanfiction. The book has 12 chapters and at the end of every chapter there is a cliffhanger.I hope you write more great stories!
Nadeema Mohamed chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
That is amazing but it is so shocking. I hope klaus makes intime
Nadeema Mohamed chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I think ur story is amazing I only started reading lat night and can't keep my eyes off my cellphone.I hope Caroline forgivivg Klaus sonn befoRE regrets it,and telling Bonnie about Katherine and the Salvotores
klarolin675689 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
i love this story and i'm so happy it's completed!:)
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »