Reviews for Not Your Typical Fairy-tale
reallydontcare chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
omg i loved it!
Klarolineforever chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I have this amazing idea for a great fanfic. I can't write it because i dont have the time and my english is not that good, but please can you spread this to someone you know, or put it out on a fanfiction site. But it would be about Klaroline. It's early in the 1500's and caroline is a bounty hunter( serial killer ) she has had several cases, and everyone dies. People pay her to kill. She gets several cases an she is the best of the best. She charms all men and the takes care of the when they are the most vulnerable. But suddenly she gets a cases wen she needs to kill klaus Mikaelson and is the most difficult cases she's ever get, and its gonna take time and itt just getting harder for every minute. And she is gonna spend much time with Klaus. And klaus is fascinated by this woman and she has special qualities no other women has. ( klaus is a vampire/hybrid you know and caroline has serious fighting skills, and is quite the charmer. Please send me a message if u think its good.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
I love this story!
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I loved this chapter!
flower chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love this story so much.
i think you wright it very well and i just love it!
i really like how it is in the past what makes it super different from the story line on the vampire diaries!
aro chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Wow perfect hny I enjoyed it :-)
Terrismolder chapter 33 . 2/9/2014
I know my reaction is a little late but omg i never thought i would love this story soo much. Seriously you did an amazing job wrigting this! LOVED IT!
LostGirlInTheForest chapter 33 . 2/9/2014
I just started reading this, this morning and it is an amazing story.
sheika2000 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOO she fell for him! I wanted that of course but that's not the events I suspected the story would include. But all in all ur great.
Farah chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
omg girl your so goodddddd, im hooked! i have so many university readings to do and here I am been reading continuously since sundayyyyy. Keep up the great work, i just wish that the writers wrote more like you and moved fasteerrrrrr ughh soo good 3
Sue chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
It's an amazing fan fiction!
Music4Life210 chapter 33 . 1/4/2014
I just started reading this a few days ago, and I just have to say that this story is beautifully written. I love the plot and I love the connection it has to my favorite of the Disney Princess movies, Beauty and the Beast.
Lorry.wings chapter 30 . 1/2/2014
Woah, very similar to what happened at the start. Good Chapter! :)
Lorry.wings chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
u have the right reason to be proud, you writing SKILLZ are awesome :)
Lorry.wings chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Poor Caroline... :( But awesome chapter :)
961 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »