Reviews for Dancing Dreams
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Consider this cake served! :D
I remember reading this on your deviantart account as was THIS CLOSE to getting one to solely review it (since I have no talent wi the pencil or paintbrush).
It does show a nice window on what life was like for the Munro sisters before they left to the Frontier, before everything changed. I find it amusingly ironic of the story that Alice read, and I sighed in remorse at the bet made. If only they knew...
If only Mann added a scene or two more between the AU-shipping. (Yes, that's what I like to call Alice/Uncas. You have to admit that it's ironic. XD)
GOTTA GO! PEACE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
What a wonderful story this is. I love it so much. I can totally imagine a young Alice daydreaming of meeting a prince of a lost world and living in an enchanted forrest. Reading this line made me instantly long for the moment this sort of happens and eagerly wanting to know how she will deal with it. What choice will she make if the opportunity to live a completely different life arises? Will she be able to abandon her comfortable way of living and choose for love?
Please, please, please, continue.
Zihuatanejo chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really like this story. I think you've captured the sisterly relationship very well. I wish you'd do a follow up.
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love the forshadowing in this and you kept them in perfect character!
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great stuff! Please keep writing more on this story :)
DearestAmy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Sweet and lovely, I like this view at a pre-movie Alice. And its also comfortable for me to know that America will change the "second choice" - thing, because she will be Uncasfirst choice...
Guenevive chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
beautiful story so far, I really love your style. hope youll continue with another story similar to the movie about Alice and Uncas ;))
Eilan21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very good job! I admire your writing and originality... and of course we know Alice will lose the bet ;) Why don't you continue it? It will be great!