Reviews for Twins
Cap'nFrances chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
I just found this story yesterday. It's an intriguing premise, but it's hard to see how Malcolm's mother could have had twins without knowing it. Hopefully that will all be made clear.
Serit chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
NOTE: I've had to edit and repost this chapter! FFN is doing odd things to my cut-n-paste document file!

Remember, guyz and guyzettes, vocabulary in quotes and / / italics / / are spoken and written the way the characters are saying/writing them! Only my idiosyncratic/British spellings are open to criticism!

I hope to update "Two Days. . ." by the end of the year; I don't want it to become an angst-fest!
Frakme chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
It's pretty obvious that Derek has undergone years of conditioning that'll be tough to overcome. Malcolm is going the right way about it.
Trip had better watch himself otherwise he'll end up hurting Malcolm and Derek.
Great chapter! Love all the details of Orion culture.
Belen09 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I love how detailed this is - Malcolm (and Trip) clearly care for Derek . . .
Mary chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Interesting premise. Well developed plot lines and details. Any idea when you might complete the story
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
A slightly worrying development, Derek becoming attracted to Trip - I foresee trouble in that direction! More good support from the crew. It would take a good officer to generate that degree of loyalty in his crew; Malcolm should be complimented, but I fear he's just embarrassed and vexed! :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I can understand why Captain Archer is getting a bit stressed over the situation. The recovery IS taking a long time, and Malcolm IS a serving officer. His subordinates are carrying additional work, and he's probably neglecting his own health over this. He needs to bear his duty to the ship in mind as well as to his brother... as I'm sure he will!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Multiple detonations for Malcolm, that's always good news. I hope Trip got some too!

Seriously, though, it's good to see the rest of the crew pulling together to help. I do have problems with Malcolm taking the teasing so readily, though. I think he'd be mortified by his private affairs being made public property. That's my only nitpick!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Archer is taking this better than i expected, though T'Pol summed up the problems pretty well. I'm sure that both officers' SiCs will indeed be able to help out, though.
Belen09 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
They are really 'sticking' with Derek - though I wonder what Malcolm is going to feel about Trip getting 'involved' with his brother . . . 'ouch'!
Belen09 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
This getting interesting - I like it! Thanks . . .
Belen09 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I am most definitely getting intrigued by this story - more please! Thank You!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
You've kept everyone well in character, and I'm pleased that you've allowed Malcolm's shock to come out in the way it has. I have difficulties with buying the T/R slash relationship, but that's just a personal gripe, and otherwise it's quite believable. I'll be interested to see where the story goes from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is an intriguing idea, but you're certainly going to have to put in a lot of background detail to explain how it came about. I'm surprised how easily Malcolm (Reed) has accepted this, I'd imagine anyone as emotionally vulnerable as he is would be shell-shocked, but hopefully you'll show us more of this later.

Very good start.