Reviews for Who We Are in the Dark
mebfeath chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Hilarious! You write some great dialogue!
Margaux Chutney chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Such a good story. Would love to read more from you!
LondonMuse chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Great story! Is this the end? I can definitely see a few more chapters.
Lucy chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Totally amazing! A brilliant take on the episode. Probably one of my favourite fanfics! I really hope you write more stories soon!
Louise chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Brill!
Lots of humour. I love your writing of the other characters as well as our heros. Wish there was more to come but alas it says complete. :-(

Hope to see more of your writing
Louise chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh I had to write a review after the first chapter - am loving this. Have a big silly smile on my face. Great last two lines.
Eninaj chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
This is so good, and there's already so much of it! Really liked the way he explained that the Church wasn't for him - "want a family, not good at obedience, worse at fundraising"! chortles Also, don't think anyone's ever had Peter having a giggling fit when he has *that* conversation with Fr Mac. It's a great fresh take on the scenario. Keep it up!
singtomemymeadow chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Wonderful, but boohoo - status is complete on this story! I too thought Assumpta did not get her three hours worth of her slave. You have achieved the art of the last sentence of the chapter that forces up to turn the page (or click the mouse) for more. Fabulous story. I give it a ten and fav status.
HappyTrottingElf chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
I love it! Your scene in the broom cupboard is one of the most entertaining, not to mention steamiest bits of Ballyk fiction I've ever read.
I like that you've made Peter unafraid of intimacy. After Peter's conversation with Brendan in River Dance about the naming of his house I never thought he was all that innocent!
Mcbenzy chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
After a long and hard day at work, to find this updated when I got home was a real pick-me-up. I'm hooked! You've captured the tone of the characters and show so very well. I want more, but I also don't want it to end!
Alexiah Rose chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
I always thought this episode had so much lost potential! Thanks for capturing some of it :) I hope there's more...
Mcbenzy chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
A much more enjoyable take on that episode, and so well written as well! Will there be more to this story? I'm hoping so :)
Philthefeet chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Oh, that was fab. If only it had gone like that the first time around!
Philthefeet chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm only one chapter in but loving it. I'll hopefully say more when I've finished!
singtomemymeadow chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Bravo! Well done. I gobbled it right down and then went back and slowly savored this literary cocktail. It did not say it was complete. More please