Reviews for Fifty Shades: Broken Hearted
Maria chapter 67 . 9/28
Very sad but beautiful and so ...Ana.
You are a beautiful writer - I am absolutely engrossed xx
Oops, cheat fics are not for me! Who reads this sh!t? Not me! If my husband ever cheated on me, I'd cut his balls off and feed them to him, and he know it too. I say take him for everything he's got and leave him with nothing but his his whore! Fracker! He deserves everything bad thing he gets from loosing his family to loosing his business empire.
tesss3781 chapter 15 . 8/13
**Pulls out her Kleenex **
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 47 . 8/6
I have been reading this for while but i had yet to comment. This is really good store. Great work. I have to complain i dislike christians i should have done this routine in this chapter because it irked me and i dont really now why.
Your work is awesome i just want you know incase i dont comment again. now on to more reading
koocher chapter 92 . 7/27
Cannot wait to continue the next chapter.
koocher chapter 90 . 7/26
Great story!
Cannot wait for the next one.
koocher chapter 89 . 7/26
Amazing chapter! Loved the song Underneath it is brilliant. Love to listen to music while I read.
koocher chapter 87 . 7/23
It was a little weird, however I let my husband nurse my breast. He wanted to see how it felt
as he was not breastfed as a baby. I think fifty needed to experience this pure love.
Love is so special.
koocher chapter 85 . 7/21
Poor wee child but a trooper for sure. The parents always seem to take it harder than the child.
Why Grace? Just wondering for no other reason.
kristieb chapter 68 . 7/18
You...by Gods great gift are so talented. Thank you for sharing your gift of word with us. I can feel every emotion you wrote.
kristieb chapter 67 . 7/18
There are no words that I can put into sentences thst can explain the emotions you made me feel. Each and every time Ive read it, its the same. Thank you.
koocher chapter 84 . 7/17
Great chapter! Lets see what happens next.
kristieb chapter 25 . 7/12
Here I am once again losing myself in your story. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with all of us.
I know youve been going through hell. But, once again, find solace in your writing. Find what you may need from your friends on here. I dont know you, but think about you often and what you and your family are going through.
Until next time