Reviews for Fifty Shades: Broken Hearted
I mean any sane person knows having rebound sex for revenge makes you feel worse. Ana is so different. Analena with clothing perf made up face
I find it so ooc Ana with Ruchard. She has a baby and she is off finding a guy? Really? Christian finding a sub too he kept cheating w wtf. How is that possible with their sex life? Nicu baby 5 lb is weird. So they released her fast? These plot points suck and he feels no guilt 14 mos. . Ugh worst fic
Hot. Not that kinky. Bmilk is very sweet tasting and bonding/arousing.
My only comment is that it bothers me to hear these two parents refer to their children (whom they clearly adore) as spawn.
xLeprechaunx chapter 17 . 2/22
Woo hoo go Ana! Would love if it was Luke so was going with but loving this story, I will not stop reading till I get to the end. Love your style of writing! x
Mitzi1958 chapter 23 . 2/18
You know after my rant in the last chapter and reading this one I feel like some sort of hypocrite. Yes Christian done wrong,a very grievous wrong but since Ana is not divorced only seperated than hasn't she done the same thing to Christian? For all intents and purposes she has done the same thing, she has cheated too. So can she get all high and mighty now? play the victim to Christian's wrong doing, since now it is her wrong doing too. So are they not on the same level field now? Two wrongs do not make a right. Now is the time for no more insults, they have both cheated, they are even, they have both gotten back at each other, now it is time to work at saving this marriage, they love each other so they need to do it for themselves and they need to do it for their children, no one wants a broken home.
Mitzi1958 chapter 22 . 2/18
I am with Grace, he needs to tell Ana he get's it. He watched her, he heard Ana say things to Richard that only he had ever heard, I am sure that it must have gutted Ana to the core hearing Christian call that whore (sorry but in my book a woman who willing fucks a married man who has children is a whore, esp., when she knew Christian had no wish to leave Ana, that he loved her, that this whore new that if he was caught it would break up his family so in fact I can say she helped him destroy his family) baby and all the sex talk he said when he was with Ana he now was saying to Allison. That will never be special to Ana ever again, in fact Christian better learn new dirty sex talk because if I was Ana I would never want to hear that shit ever again.

So now they have to start over, it will not be easy but if they love each other and you can plainly see that they still do love each other, it will be worth it. I saw something on Dr. Phill once about people who cheat in their marriage and he told the husband that he needed to gain his wife's trust back and if it took her asking him twenty questions about where he been,etc. Everyday than that was what he had to do until she had learned to trust him, till he showed her he could be trusted he was to shut up, do not complain and let her do it. That was her right because he had thrown everything away and it was up to him to show her he was willing to do everything and anything to fix what he had broken.

Some people cheat because something is broken in their relationship, some people cheat because it gives them a head rush, a power trip and than their is Christian who I believed cheated because of his own self-esteem, self worth. He believes he is a monster, that he can not be loved and if you do not fix that than sooner or later you will sabotage yourself which is what Christian did.

Now to something that has not been brought up, I believe The Bitch Troll has her hands in this, probably is up to her neck in it. I mean I think it is just to convenuinte that he goes for a drive and ends up in a restraunt that one of his ex-subs works at. Something's up I can feel it. Well let me go on reading and I will see what happens next. I do think she will not stay with Richard, she just needed her ego boost, she loves Christian too much to just walk away.
Mitzi1958 chapter 14 . 2/17
Why don't husbands or wives ever think that cheating just doesn't hurt their partner but devastes their children also. It is like their little world is a big round glass globe and the cheater just takes the biggest hammer and shatters it into tiny pieces, sometimes so tiny that there isn't enough glue in the world to piece it back together.

Christian has learned a very hard lesson and I am afraid there are many more to learn. I think John Flynn needs to come in and help him. I know I am acting like I haven't read this story when in fact I have read it countless times but itis such a great story and it does have a happy ending
I couldn't stop to review or comment on this wonderful book. You are a marvelous writer. I enjoyed reading the first three books twice and was ecstatic to find this one on line. I can't wait to read the next one.
I was not expecting the movie to be so much like the book and was happily surprised. Will be waiting for the sequel.
I don't feel that I am qualified to review the work of such a wonderful writer, besides I wouldn't change a thing.
Thank you for writing a real story about real life situations.
Mechelle M.
sunshune chapter 71 . 2/8
every time i read about what happend to Ana it's as if i cam feel her pain.
I have to stop reading a take a brake.
This is still the best thing i have ever read. Keep up the good work.
I hope you continue to wirte another book.!
sunshine chapter 60 . 2/6
I hope they make a movie on this whole book!
I'm really enjoying it.
It's the best thing i'v ever read.!
Keep up the really good work.!
Good story so far and very good writing. I just want to say to the readers who are bashing, don't know from planet you hail, but a man of CG's very weak moral character would so cheat. "Please baby. Oh please, baby.." Uh...yuck.

There was always something about him that gave me the ick response and I had considered this very same scenario after the last book. Come on, chicks. Think about it.
Crying
simone pearson chapter 88 . 2/1
This was lovely not creepy. When I lost my son at nine months pregnant I had my milk come in and my husband would suckle as a way of comforting me but also tenderness and love between us.
Tunnelofdarkness chapter 68 . 1/24
The way Christian discovered Ana was awake... genius ... Keep it up...I'm expecting better.
4,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »