Reviews for Learning to Love
starxphiler54 chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I truly love your story. I guess I'm a sucker for Mulder/Scully with kids. You've done a remarkable job in bringing in Shiloh and her involvement in the story. Shiloh is a sweetie and so adorable. I love the interaction between Mulder and Shiloh. Very heart warming and believable. Now that you have me hooked, I hope you intend to continue. Because, I will be totally heart broken. Please continue.
RedJohn'sDaughter chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Is there going to be another chapter? Please tell me yes. I love this fic and I would love to read more of it. You have done a great job writing it, congrats.
neddiexf chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
This has been absolutely wonderful so far and a pleasure to read. Please continue.
TheDimensionOfWords chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Lovely idea and story! Nice job. Shiloh is adorable, and Mulder and Scully's characters are well done. Can't wait to read more!
Ending-Daley chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Oh my god, that was devastating. Poor little thing, it's the absolute worst having to tell a child a relative has died. Especially one they adore and Shiloh's already been through so much. :( Good thing Mulder's the hero.
Random chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Plz write more
B-lovely1013 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
You should definitely write more! I love this so far and I enjoy Scully as a mother :)
Jessie2107 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Please keep writing I 3 THIS STORY
Ana chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Sweeeet! reall sweet and wonderful! Id just like to see some more drama. Like for instance Scullys abduction. Pleasee post that episode as soon as possible! You cannot skip that.
Ending-Daley chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
That was a gorgeous chapter. :) I loved Missy's comment when she walked in. It is something my older sister would say. Very funny, very Missy.
Agent Lizzie chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Awww... That's was really lovely, I loved it so much. *_* I just hope that they be happy and together. \o/
lovestory1057 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I love your story, but it's so soon, they just met. Keep writing, I love it! can't wait for your next update! :)
lovestory1057 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I like it alot! Please update SOON! :) :) :) 3 3
Ashley chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Just started reading your story, its great :)
Ending-Daley chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
The best conclusion to that episode!