Reviews for Echoes of Memory
Fox-Sin chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
its so cute so far with Renji and Byakuya, I hope Tetsuya gets better soon. Please update
Caitriona695 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Question: If Tetsuya took himself to the prison and changed himself into those clothes, where are his original clothes? No one mentioned finding them, or evidence of their distruction. They have to figure out that something/someone else is doing this to him.
When Arashi wakes, I wonder if he will remember or if the kido will cause some short term memory loss?

Thanks for writing for us!
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Arashi?! Oh Noes!
But really. I like the way you're weaving Tetsuya's story in with the romance
Walkure chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Hmm hm. Certainly a warm and cozy place to sleep in!

And pretty too
Walkure chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Hmm... I suspect aizen's hands are meddling here somehow.

I might be wrong though...
Tomyallen chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Rawr...Such a bad cliff hanger. You must update stat! This is turning into such an awesome story. Im wondering if Tet or Bya/Ren are going to solve and/or fix this problem. It intriugues me really thinking of the different ways this could go...but my best guess is that Ren and Bya are going too figure out whats happening by Tet is going to end it all, and maybe end up back with Naoki.

Anways super excited to see how you do it all up. Plus of course the upcoming fluff is getting me excited.

Keep it up! But honestly you should uh take like a mental health day with all these stories you have on the go it must be pretty crazy trying to keep up with all of them.
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Me likey, just like normal! It's sooo good!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Oh! I love this one!...then again, are there really any of your stories that I DON'T like?...not really, no ; Still, I love how you have brought Naoki into this. I always thought it was sad that Tetsuya had to always loose him, I'm happy to see one with which he can still keep him Can't wait for more! 3
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Love it!
Moegi chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
At last I could read your new story \o/ It was quite good after such a bad week

I'm so curious to see how Naoki survived and what happened with him through all these years. Byakuya and Renji were so cute together, bet it will be a nice fluff next chapter.
Firebirdever chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
ooohhhhh such a promess of a beautiful candy for the next chapter...Cant wait :P I hope so much that Tetsuya and Naoki will be together at this end of this story, Tetsuya deserve to have his lover with him and Naoki deserve to have his freedom of this sadistic bastard alias Orochi ;)

Your stories are really the best Spunky-sama
Mina Kye chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
:C Wah... Poor Tetsuya... Orochi needs his ass kicked when they find out he's the one who was doing this. : And what is Noaki doin'? How can he allow that? :S He's confusing too. The only thing I know is Bya and Renji are cute! :D More fluffiness soon I hope. :) Thank you for the update!
Yamalover chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Naoki alive and well (sort of)! Can't wait for the fluff next chapter and naoki and tetsuya's reunion!
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
poor tetsuya. he doesnt deserve all this pain. and YAY! tattoo exploration time!
S. Rune chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
The promise sounds so good.

For a moment there I wanted Byakuya to call Tetsuya watashi no koi. ,
Poor, poor Naoki being used against his lover.

Do you think Tetsuya will be driven insane by what is happening to him? I know he is string but still.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »