Reviews for You Were The Best Thing
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice job!
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Quite possibly the sweetest thing I've ever read. And that's it. I'm jumping aboard all the ships you've ever been on, and I don't care where they go. I've never had much of a connection to Mine, but I am a huge Swifty. God, this just rocked my socks off. I have learned that of course things don't end happily ever after or with sorrow and heartbreak. Things just go on, and they go on well because that's what James and Fred do. I love them now, so thank you for that :)
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was really good! I loved the way you wrote it and everything!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was amazing, really well done. I don't usually like cousincest, but you wrote it so well that I can't say I minded this. Beautiful. And (I read your profile) don't be scared to PM me- I feel the same way.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
"He's a flight risk with a fear of falling, and James is pushing him down."

Love this line. .Much.

Gah, I envy those who can write Slash so well. I tried once and wish to never do so again. :P I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this.

That's really all I can say, um...

/favourites

You used the prompts amazingly! This is just wonderful. Lovely work. :)
Rainbows R Bright chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I liked this a lot. I have never read this pairing so I was very wary at first, but I ended up REALLY liking it. You did a wonderful job and it was beautifully written!
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Oh, Cassidy. This is just... perfection. That is all I can say. I just love it. You just write everything so well. I just adore it. The final line is breathtakingly gorgeous and it just... works. Seriously, this is incredible.

And, this line... Just... wow: "It's been a whole year of freefalling and they're still slipping." Wow.

Gaaah, this is perfection and the flashback is perfection and your writing is perfection. And I love the poem so much, it is one of my favourites. :)
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I've always liked that song. I think it's the way you wrote it but, I love the pairing.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Dear gods, you're really on a roll today? Good job!