Reviews for Nightmare
Soncnica chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
This: " as if the terror won't let the horror out."
And this: " You smell," he finishes lamely." Lol, so Dean, he always says something lame, I love that in the show :-):-):-)
And I loved that really peaceful scene with Dean leaning to the bed ... really nice :-):-)

I love how your boys are so IC ... now I am off to the next chapter

Soncnica chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Eeeeep, man you are breaking me here ... this was really awesome, and kinda totally them :-) and I loved Dean being happy but of course that can never be, so everything turning to cr*p was kinda cool to read too :-)

I am loving these little stories ... *moves to ch5*

Soncnica chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Oh awesome! Totally them ... Dean can't lie for sh*t to his little brother :-):-):-) awesome, and the last paragraph made my heart clench ... poor boys, never can get a break!

Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awwwww Sammy ... and the weird part in me actually believes that Sam would try to kill himself, but never really would ... because yeah Luci would just bring him back *sigh* aww Sammy ... and I loved that Dean went out and got him some more pills :-)

Soncnica chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Ouch... this one hurt ... especially the end :-) and I kinda ignored the fact that soulless Sam never slept *coughs*
But yeah the ending ... owie!

SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
This is amazing! :) i was kind of in tears sometimes...you really understand the characters. It's great how you manage to convey the stuff they are really going through and yet make it seem believable and so Dean and Sam like. I know that what i said might not have made much sense. It's hard to put into words what im feeling right now. This is just amazing is all! :)
Bethlovesall chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
love all the angst and brotherly love!
La Chanteuse chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
The fireworks scene is beautifully written. You really get into the psychology of each brother while staying true to their voice. Bravo.
mandancie chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Oh my goodness! This was so awesome! I am sorry that I only reviewed one chapter. All ten chapters were just amazing! I loved every bit of it. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
SayLo chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oy too damn good! I always took it as benny was like dean's person to talk to and amelia was sam's and i like that you used that in there. Thanks for writing!
lillelouis chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
God I want Dean to actually SEE how messed up Sam went on his year-long "vacation"! Make it happen please?
bluecharlotte chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh god this is amazing. I love the way Sam totally calls him out for once, and Dean's reaction is spot on. You also couldn't have ended it better. Fjslflsd;flsd anyway this chapter is just fantastic. :,)
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Excellent chapter. So heartwarming
Alexandria M. R chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh, em, freaking, gee! Where do you get all these ideas? I really should take lessons from you. The ending was so beautiful. *Sniff* Aww, cute. God, if only this was in the show, my life would've been complete. :D You're very talented. Don't ever stop writing!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Yeah, neither one of them is sleeping much anymore. Sam already knows how not sleeping can mess with a person. They need to find a way around all of this. I'm sure the hugs help some, but talking helps too. Whatever they do, they need to be there for each other and get rid of any anger. Neither of them asked for the things that have happened to them, and they need to acknowledge that. I hope that Dean can dump his resentment, because if he thinks Sam can't feel that, he's wrong.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »