Reviews for Nightmare
Soncnica chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Ouch... this one hurt ... especially the end :-) and I kinda ignored the fact that soulless Sam never slept *coughs*
But yeah the ending ... owie!

S.
SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
This is amazing! :) i was kind of in tears sometimes...you really understand the characters. It's great how you manage to convey the stuff they are really going through and yet make it seem believable and so Dean and Sam like. I know that what i said might not have made much sense. It's hard to put into words what im feeling right now. This is just amazing is all! :)
Bethlovesall chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
love all the angst and brotherly love!
La Chanteuse chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
The fireworks scene is beautifully written. You really get into the psychology of each brother while staying true to their voice. Bravo.
mandancie chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Oh my goodness! This was so awesome! I am sorry that I only reviewed one chapter. All ten chapters were just amazing! I loved every bit of it. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. I can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
SayLo chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oy too damn good! I always took it as benny was like dean's person to talk to and amelia was sam's and i like that you used that in there. Thanks for writing!
lillelouis chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
God I want Dean to actually SEE how messed up Sam went on his year-long "vacation"! Make it happen please?
bluecharlotte chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh god this is amazing. I love the way Sam totally calls him out for once, and Dean's reaction is spot on. You also couldn't have ended it better. Fjslflsd;flsd anyway this chapter is just fantastic. :,)
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Excellent chapter. So heartwarming
AlxM chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh, em, freaking, gee! Where do you get all these ideas? I really should take lessons from you. The ending was so beautiful. *Sniff* Aww, cute. God, if only this was in the show, my life would've been complete. :D You're very talented. Don't ever stop writing!
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Yeah, neither one of them is sleeping much anymore. Sam already knows how not sleeping can mess with a person. They need to find a way around all of this. I'm sure the hugs help some, but talking helps too. Whatever they do, they need to be there for each other and get rid of any anger. Neither of them asked for the things that have happened to them, and they need to acknowledge that. I hope that Dean can dump his resentment, because if he thinks Sam can't feel that, he's wrong.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Broken is a common way to describe Sam now. So much has happened, to both of them, that they just can't get past. They barely get a chance to start to deal, and something else happens. I'm glad Benny came to help Dean when he called. Sam isn't really capable of being there for Dean right now, so it's good Benny can be. I'm glad Sam let Benny help Dean to help him.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Sam doesn't know that Dean is in Purgatory. He thinks Dean is finally dead and gone for real. He was so out of it that he hit the dog, and now he feels responsible for it. I guess taking care of the dog might keep Sam from doing anything bad, like killing himself.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Dean found a way to connect to Sam again! I'm so glad! It hurts both boys when they're apart, whether that's physically OR emotionally. Dean needed to get Sam to try again. I hope it keeps working, and I hope Dean can convince Sam that he DIDN'T deserve the cage or the things Lucifer did to him.
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I guess Cas just managed to unscramble Sam's brains. He didn't remove the memories, he just removed the hallucinations of Lucifer. Sam will probably have nightmares the rest of his life. I just wish that he could be free from them sometimes, get a break from the memories, even if it's only for a little bit.
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »