Reviews for Nightmare
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Dean found a way to connect to Sam again! I'm so glad! It hurts both boys when they're apart, whether that's physically OR emotionally. Dean needed to get Sam to try again. I hope it keeps working, and I hope Dean can convince Sam that he DIDN'T deserve the cage or the things Lucifer did to him.
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I guess Cas just managed to unscramble Sam's brains. He didn't remove the memories, he just removed the hallucinations of Lucifer. Sam will probably have nightmares the rest of his life. I just wish that he could be free from them sometimes, get a break from the memories, even if it's only for a little bit.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Poor Sam! Poor Dean too! Neither of them are sleeping much anymore, and it's going to catch up to them. Cas really did a number on Sam when he broke his wall. He's pretty much made Sam useless. :(
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Damn! The sleeping pills stopped the nightmares, but now Sam is having daymares. It IS getting worse, no matter how much Dean denies it. :( I don't know what they will do, if Sam can't get a handle on this.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Yeah, I don't think Death was much of a wall builder! lol Sam found out things from Cas that are now letting little memories sneak through the wall. Even if Sam leaves the wall alone while he's awake, he can't help what his mind does while he's asleep. I don't blame Dean for having nightmares of his own, about Sam breaking the wall.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Damn! So RoboSam sees (and feels?) everything that Sammy is experiencing in the cage? No wonder he's so cold during the day. It makes up for the lack of control at night. Poor Sammy! :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh wow! Sam tried to kill himself with sleeping pills, but Lucifer just brought him back. O.o How can Dean be angry at Sam for that, especially when Sam tried while he was alone, separated from Dean? He probably tried it when Dean told him they were better off taking separate hemispheres. I don't know why Dean would think that Sam would tell him, with the way he's been treating Sam.
quickreaver chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I'm so diggin' this. I actually like Benny, so his little cameo was sweet. I don't think in the least Show will take such a direction but we can sure have fun with it, yeah? Our poor, delicious boys...
WinJennster chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Oh season 8 needs this. Love!
I Worship Steven Moffat chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
This is heartbreaking and beautiful and I was in tears at the first chapter.
This is so well written I can picture them saying it and it's killing me to see them hurting. You are amazing and this is amazing.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Did I tell you that I love this series?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Wow! You know, I love how your Sam is willing to forgive how season 8 Dean has been treating him in order to make it clear his first concern is Dean's well-being. It's a very "Sam" sort of thing. I also loved your Dean, who, as always, diverts attention from his own emotional injuries by insisting Sam air his.

You've gotten them both down very well.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Oh my poor broken boys. *squishes them both in a hug.*
Joanne Barcia chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Ooooooh my gosh, this is so SWEET. 3 I love this so so much! Amazing job! :D
threedays chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
"His eyes are glassy, rimmed with tears that haven't fallen, and fixed on a point far above them, on the stars, the familiar constellations of a thousand night skies they once shared."

This LITERALLY made me sob a little. You're awfully good with a pen. I've loved this story all along, but this is my favorite chapter yet - just aching and lovely!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »