Reviews for Nightmare
mb64 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Oh, this is wonderful! Such emotion and so very well written.

I love it.
WincestElejah chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Good. Continue.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
I don't even know where to begin to tell you how much I have loved every chapter of this so far. It is awe inspiring. Your portrayal of their...their 'brokenness' and their constant battle to try and fix each other is just amazing and tear jerking and heartfelt. I love it. Everything about it. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Well done. Very well done. Thank you for sharing this! :D
Kaz
ElizaT chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
D
perfect! *-*
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Post-Purgatory PTSD is not helping Dean deal with Sam's mental issues. Will adding Benny to the mix help or hinder?
BonanzaRocks chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
AWwwww poor Sammy! And love the protective Dean. AWESOME chapter! Love love love it :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Very good chapter, really like it a lot.
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
mb64 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Intense and awesome! I was literally on the edge of my seat as I was reading this. Really.

Very well done. Looking forward to more of this series.
WinJennster chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Oh wow, our two poor boys. They're both so messed up. Good yarn ya got going here. 3
3DBABE1999 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I guess you're making Benny a good guy? *POUTS*.. But I want him to be bad so that Dean can learn a lesson and start being SAM'S brother again instead of Benny's or Castiel's.. SAM is his family.. NOT THEM!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
The show ignores it, but I can definately see Sam still having hell flashbacks. I'm a sadist I love me a frozen!Sam. Poor thing. I loved your incusion of Benny, eventhough I don't trust him.
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
HAHA. HAHAHA. AHAHAHAHA.
"Hurry, Sam," he says. "You've got to get me out of here," he says.
Meanwhile, Sam is driving around topside running over dogs.
All of the good time-management awards go to Sam Winchester.

(But really, does it matter how many times Dean owes Benny his life? Pretty sure it would all balance out when Dean gets the guy out of Purgatory... And if it doesn't/didn't, then it should :T)
lillelouis chapter 8 . 11/13/2012