Reviews for All I Wanna Do
Jenn chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
why have you stopped making one shots?
boyfriendstagram chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Haha your stories are really good :) could you please read mine&review to let me know what you think?! P.S i followed you ;)
Jen chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I loved this one but I loved Buzzing Sensations too. please write more! xoxo
KellyLovesR5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Very nice. I thought at the beginning that it was going to lead to Louis begging Harry for real sex or making him do it, but your ending was sweet. Nice job overall. Love the way you captured Harry, by the way. Very Larry shipper-esque. 3
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ok! I'm sending you Larry love! 3 3 3 tada! Haha, I loved it lots, and it was amazing! Loved it!
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
this is so perf i wish you wrote moreeeee
wow ok im crying chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
that was so amazing i can't breathe
FueledByChocolate chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please note that the guidelines clearly state that stories containing real people (members of One Direction included) are not allowed here. If you want to keep your story as is, you can do a Google search for places that allow this type of content and move this story there. OneDirectionFanfiction, LiveJournal, or a blog are just a few places you could try. If you want to keep it on fanfiction, you can change the names so they're no longer confused with real people.

If you decide to leave it here without changing it, your story will be reported for breaking the rules and it may be deleted by a moderator.

Signed -