Reviews for Reflections
Bite The Dust chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Oh, poor Meister... He really gets the raw end of things every which way you look at it, huh?
Bite The Dust chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Eh, I guess you're right, it's not much. But it's certainly good enough for me! And you're still learning, so it's all good.
Bite The Dust chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes The plot is going somewhere really good, and everything sounds so smooth, almost professional... It's perfect, it's lovely, it's brilliant, I love it

Now all it needs is some romantic exposition and I will officially be at your beck and call forever.
Bite The Dust chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Oh yes. This is much, much, much better. Poor Suwa, again. One little piece of advice, though, when you have people making long speeches like you did, say what they're doing while they're talking. Like when their expressions change, or if they start doing anything with their hands. No one ever just stands stock still while giving a big speech, at the very least they look around at whoever's listening. And reading something like that is just boring, unfortunately. Putting in a motion pause or two makes it sound a little smoother, like time is passing, instead of some kind of weird soliloquy.

And before I forget, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for having Monica beating the crap out of demons, too! I was so happy! You remembered to make her a badass!
Bite The Dust chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
That was really short! Are you having trouble coming up with ideas or something? Because I can help you if you need it, it really feels like you're struggling...

Or if you just need time to figure out how to move the story along and still want to update semi-regularly, just start adding a bunch of romantic filler. That's what I'd do.

I'd really, really like it if you updated this more, is what I'm trying to say xD
Bite The Dust chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Haha! I didn't think that's how they'd get found at all! That was funny!
Bite The Dust chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Aaaawwww... Poor Sylvan. And poor Suwa, too. All confuzzled and stuff.

Needs some looking back at the rest of the party, haven't heard from them in a while.
Bite The Dust chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Aw, man. Poor guy. You managed to pack a nice bit of plot into a bite-sized chapter.

Can I give you some advice on this one? How about a little backstory about Suwa and Monica's lives in the village? Did they even know each other or what? Trying to figure out their relationship here is getting kind of difficult...
Bite The Dust chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Yay! New chapter. Suwa's such a nice guy.
Bite The Dust chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Aw man, I can't wait for the next chapter, it's starting to get really good!

Sorry I didn't give you my feedback earlier, I went out for a while. :(
Bite The Dust chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Oooh a party! This is gonna be fun!

Or possibly awful, but that's okay too.
Bite The Dust chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Oh no not Kanmuri ;_;
Bite The Dust chapter 2 . 11/6/2012

This is getting good.
Bite The Dust chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow. I wasn't expecting a lot, but this is actually pretty cool.

Suwa isn't near grumpy enough, though. He's supposed to be a tsundere! Where's the tsun?