Reviews for Missing Moment TCOT Angry Mourner
ACar chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoy the opening, and your original take on having Della leaving to go back to LA, and returning as if she had never been there. And that black Cadillac - I agree - sexy, just like its owner.

Her recollection of how their day began is delightful, and then this little premonitory passage:

"She felt the difference in his kiss at that moment and knew the thoughts that were filling his mind before he expressed them, which she knew he would. It had been TOO long since he'd said anything. She kissed him again and moved her hands over his warm skin, hoping to preclude it from even occurring."

Yes, even back then she can read Perry and his moods and thought processes so very well.

Then, when you followed that up with the paragraph about the depth of her love and devotion to him, mixed with her trying to interject a bit of levity...really great job of portraying her conflicting wishes, and her trying to get Perry to understand so that he doesn't feel any less loved because she won't marry him...that is very well done. I get a real "book Della" vibe from that.

Then things heat up, until of course, murder intrudes...It's cute how Perry thinks he'll send whomever it is on their way, but Della knows she might as well get up and get ready for whatever trouble has landed on their doorstep.

Love Perry giving props to Della for her acting prowess in front of Paul.

Overall wonderful descriptive writing! Hope your first story is not your only!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Well done! I hope you write additional stories!
Chris chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love this story!
dellaandperrylover chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was fanfreakingtastic! I've always loved that scene in Angry Mourner and you definitely did it justice. Thank you!
EastEnder chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very well done I really enjoyed your story and the interaction between P and D was perfect. I have that episode on DVD so will watch it again with more interest imagining all this going on off camera. EE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yes, that's who they are and they are perfect together...I loved this. It was short but sweet and had all the right stuff for a Missing Moment...and it definitely did not read like a first fanfic.

Nicely done :)
StartWriting chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Thanks for sharing, I don't know this TVshow, but I love P-Dfluff no matter how and where. Great! Give us more...
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Very nicely done for a first attempt. No matter how many times she tries to explain, Perry just keeps asking. Besides I don't think he would want it any other way either. They can't seem to escape murder and court room drama, no matter how well Perry tries to plan a vacation. Looking forward to more of these two and their adventiure, even if Paul is around.
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
It definitely doesn't read like a first effort. You captured all the characters to a T and I loved that Della feels like she's in Perry's arms when she drives his car.

Well done!