Reviews for Postbellum for the Certifiably Insane
Delta Marauder chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
Very nice story, very nice story indeed. I love stories that are ZeroxAngel and have tons of action, I read this story and I thought to myself win-win.
Delta Marauder chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Did-did Salvador just stop a car all by himself... *chest bumps twice* RESPECT!

Also Go Zero!
Delta Marauder chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Why would you make Angel do that? Nevermind that, but I had my suspicion that the hooded figure was Roland.
Delta Marauder chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hammerlock doesn't act like a gentleman, he is a gentleman.
Blacksword 1 chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Awsome job that was even better than the first one great way to end it shame about luke he was a good man in the end. Luke powers born 2007 died 2013 rest in peace solider wonder what's next peace out
Madgormley chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
a truly excellent i really enjoyed it from start to finish
InvincibleBearsRapingChurches chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I loved these 2 stories, it would make my life if you found a way to make a third. You have talent!
Mr.McPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Moxxi x Mordokai mmmshipping. I think?
LavendarFox chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
And, I enjoyed this one also. :-)
TheSixthSiren chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
Lilith and Roland FOREVER!
Shadow-wild chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
That ending was beautiful, you did a great job :)
Undead Assassin chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Brutal? I actually find it quite fitting that the ass hole was killed in a similar way to Makarov. Nice choice of death there!
A friend chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Nice job !
Rexcaliphantom chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Oh my goodness, how have I not seen this story earlier? I just finished reading the whole thing and I love it so much! You're a brilliant writer, I must say. Good job!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Dude your story is sad, romantic, filled with action and seriously made me cry, I hope you write more stories because I will defiantly want to read them. :)