Reviews for Of Friendship
Octobers chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
It's like 12AM and i'm crying like a baby.

My feels.
Omg my feels. ;A;
LunarSkyes chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I am utterly impressed with your story. Not only did you manage to have the proper research of the character's past, but you managed to convince me that this could've happened in canon.
Seralynette chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I am stuck between detesting you and admiring you - both for a sole reason: Your writer's craft was so marvellous, I simply found myself pulled into this shipping. Before I stumbled across your Phantom/Freud stories, I had been adamantly pairing the Hero thief with the Queen of Elves.

Unfortunately, I realized how ... /typical/ and /plain/ the duo is in contrast to the depth of Phantom and Freud's interactions. However, reading Freud's side (the companion fic), I'm pleased that you explored a hidden facet of the issue that most authors didn't exactly address - the possibility that Phantom was just falling in love with a shadow of Aria. I planned to write a story with that as an element, too, since a while back. It's good to know someone thinks similar things like moi. c;

A great read. Almost jerked a tear from my eyes - almost. My chest was in a sour knot for a good few minutes though - particularly when Phantom came into realization that Freud did love him more than just a friend - and that he himself had done a grave mistake. It was so human, so regretful, it hurt. But it hurt good too; am I strange for feeling that?
BabyKangaroo chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It is a super awesome story and I regret that I only found out about it now.
This story has me bailing my eyes out along with the Freud's Theory of Phantom.
Love this so much!
Noctfelicite chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
It's really good! I would recommend this as a must-read for all PhantomFreud lovers. Characterisation is perfect, exactly what I had in mind if PhantomFreud was canon. The story itself pulled at my heartstrings, it was hard not to collapse and cry while reading this. I'll be looking forward to your companion fic.

(By the way, by chance, do you read the Inheritance cycle?)
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
'...Phantom, who was, at the heart of it all, a common crook with a crooked soul.'
AARGH
*cry cry cry*
STOP IT, STOP IT. It's so...sad. The bitter realization, the confession, it's...just...
*wails*
Ahem. Now that the tears are gone, I'd like to congratulate you on getting all the characterizations PERFECT. The brief mention of the other heroes was a bit too...well, brief, in my opinion, but it was a nice touch, including their reactions to having to work with a thief.
And the part where Aria blends into Freud blends into Aria- hah, I had something similar in my story, didn't realize there were other people who liked Phantom Hallucinations. :D
shishousama chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I came here at the request of dolphin-fly and was not disappointed This is beautiful, all the characters were spot on and all envoked many feels. Best thing though, you really I think had the closest 'grasp' of their relationship as to what it was like canonically, at least in Korean version.

Fuck my stuff sucks so much balls in comparison. T_T. I hope to see more from you. 3
Hymntanra chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
...Well. First off, Dolphin-Fly (Head Games) present and accounted for. I've been on hiatus on this site for a very long time now, minus some small issues that came up, and even when I participated in the site I honestly didn't review too frequently. But I'll crack it for a moment to take a look over this with VERY admiring eyes. Please excuse that I tend to write long reviews, possibly to make up for the fact that I don't review often.

It's really hard to find a proper way to express any feels I might have towards this story, so I'll start it simple. It's rare to find a fanfiction that can tug so heavily at the heartstrings. This entire story led me on a feelings rollercoaster. Half the time, I didn't know how to read Freud's reactions-which really, REALLY worked to the story's favor. It cast him in an extremely enigmatic personality to counter off with. Writing that sort of personality (and subsequently changing the true meaning of the reaction later on) is a very difficult road to walk, and you walked it perfectly here.

Everything about the interaction is just so engaging and so flowing. There's a narrative, but a strong and overwhelming focus on emotions that really works in the favor of the story-after all, Phantom is a very heavily emotionally-driven character. His confusion works really well with his perceived character, as its pretty heavily implied within the game that he's not good with relationships. All the characters, Evan included, are quite well written.

The only minor quibble I have is, indeed, minor and more pertains to your storywriting style. I feel that a lot of the paragraphs may be a little too short, all considering. But that may in fact simply be a token of your writing style. Since it flows just fine either way, I can't really say I mind.

Anyways, Dolphin-Out. *salute
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is amazing... I love it!