Reviews for Bubble, Bubble, I'm in Trouble
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
chapter 16
MagJones chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Make the sun come up, and the witches are still alive! It'll scare Thackery...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
chapter 16
MokaBlake chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Please update
The Dark Lady55 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Plz update soon I really hope the witch are going to be gone soon
HermioneandMarcus chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
BurnedSpy chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
where have you been!? I now have to reread this whole story because I forgot all about it, I'm only posting this before I read this chapter so you don't think nobody is reading update asap
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
loved it:P
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
chapter 15
Heatblizzard chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Why not have Binx or whatever his name is just break into a hardware store and get a saw to cut thru the ropes or some sharp tool.
Heatblizzard chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Thanks for not taking this story *hostage* as since those authors want a forced review I'll give them a review they soon won't forget. He he.
Heatblizzard chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
One quick thing. How would Binx know what a *car* is or was he around when Henry Ford made the assembly line for mass production of cars?
Heatblizzard chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Binx!" she shrieked as she clutched tighter to me. "Knock it off!"

"'I'm a tough girl,'" I mocked jokingly. "It's okay to be afraid, Lacy. And you know I'm just messing with you, right?" I was concerned that she would think I was being mean, but she nodded.

"I know; it's all in good fun. And I'm not scared because you're here with me. Besides, they're dead. How much harm could they do?"

HA HA HA Classic! I hate it when girls have a "I'm gonna kick you're ass because I am entitled to the same rights as you!" attitude acting like they are tougher when in reality they are just spitting shit.

On the OTHER SIDE of the scale is the whiny girls who cling to every man they think can protect them. It's scary how society is more and more polarized and all it takes is China dumping the dollar for the shit storm to begin.