Reviews for Everything In This World
Merrie chapter 37 . 11/9/2002
Oh wow, Viv. I don't really know what else to say but wow...You already have a great story under your belt with the previous chapters, and you could've ended it a long time ago and not lost anything, but no. You have to go and write a chapter like this one. A truly awesome, heart rending, lovely, wonderful, great, fantastic, excellent, I'm running out of adjectives for good, chapter. I don't have to tell you to keep up the awesome work, cause I know you will anyway. Just post again soon, ok? As good as this chapter was, and it certainly was, cliffhangers still suck.

-Merrie

Chlexyness rules!
alex chapter 14 . 11/8/2002
This is one of the best fan fics ever, You have such a great finesse of capturing the relationships of Chole,Clark,Lex and Lana. I love it. I can't wait to finish the rest. Thanks so much. Just thought I would take a break and let you know.
Raniatlw chapter 36 . 11/8/2002
Great Chapter!

Need More!
catsmeow2479 chapter 36 . 11/7/2002
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Shar chapter 36 . 11/6/2002
HOLY SHIT. OH MY GOD. ::thud:: I know it says give a well rounded critique at the bottom of this window..but damn girl! You made my jaw drop! I looked like a fish out of water.
Queen Of Tact chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
OMG! You can't leave me like that I need another ch, and soon.. Please pease please tell me that Lex is alright!

CC
lil chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Just when I think you are going to end the story, another whammy! Damn this story is sooooo good.
Drusilla Lance chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
Nooooo! Lex! You can't do that to poor Chloe! You can't have that happen to her Lex! ::cries::
smallgirl75 chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
Brilliant shock ending Viv. That was a complete surprise. Can't wait for the next chapter, what'd happened to Lex?
Kai chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
Yes! now for some *real* action... as much as I enjoyed 35 chapters of great characterization and all.. I was beginning to wonder when there would be any real conflict. Waiting *ever* so patiently to see what you do with this next... )
Merrie chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
Oh no! Gasp! What's going to happen to Lex? Oh man, what a cliffhanger! Hey, wait a minute, that's a pun! Ha! Anyway, please, please, please, please update soon! I can't stand the wait already and I just finished the chapter! Keep up the awesome work!

-Merrie

Chlexyness rules!
Guest chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
OMG you can't leave us hanging like that. Please Please please write again soon.

~Kira
spitfireness chapter 36 . 11/5/2002
Dear frigging lord. I think I hate you. I've been preparing this massive entire story feedback to email to you for days and you do this.

A cliffhanger. And it's a pun. And yet...no giggles.

Why? I mean, you're gonna fix this and it'll be great because you're Viv, and well, I suppose I've come to trust you but, sweetie, this is not the kind of thing it's cool to wake up to.

And, of course, everything was going so well...please update soon because I don't think I can survive the apprehension.
Raniatlw chapter 35 . 11/2/2002
Keep it coming.

This is a great story. I love Chloe and Lex stories!
Karin chapter 35 . 10/31/2002
Impeccable writing and characterizations! Big Kudos!
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »