Reviews for Everything In This World
Good start
twisterblake2010 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hey great chapter
Kit Merlot chapter 20 . 4/17/2008
Good for Lex for letting Chloe know how much she means to him :)
Kit Merlot chapter 17 . 4/17/2008
This was beautiful-the first Chlex kiss :):)
Kit Merlot chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
I loved this: Clark realizes how awesome Chloe is, but he's with Lana now. I have no doubt that he loves Lana but he also could have had a great relationship with Chloe.

And Chloe is too fine a person to be happy about Clark's change of feelings because she doesn't want to hurt Lana.

FABULOUS :)
Kit Merlot chapter 9 . 4/17/2008
I love how you had Clark being worried about Chloe, but also jealous that she was hanging out with Lex. Fabulous :)
Kit Merlot chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
I love that Chloe and Lex had their first date while playing in a mud-lovely:)
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I love this chapter because it had the very first Chlex conversation which was filled with flirty Lex and an attracted yet confused Chloe-awesome :)
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 4/17/2008
I think what I liked so much about this chapter and the first five is just how genuinely nice Lana and what a great friend she was to Chloe. I wish we saw this on the show-great work :):)
Kit Merlot chapter 47 . 4/17/2008
This was such a beautiful story-great work :):)
Lizzie chapter 47 . 10/31/2007
Oh my God! I searched everywhere for this story. I read it a long time ago (this was the first fanfic I ever read, and it really got me hooked). But lately I haven’t been reading as much, and the other day I just remembered this story, so I searched far and wide for it, and I couldn’t remember the title until I saw it again, so I had very little to go on. I only remembered small pieces and it couldn’t find it at at first, but then yesterday – there is was ;) And I haven’t stopped reading it since (well I slept and ate (no actually I read while I ate), but that’s all). Loved it! And I love that it’s so long and detailed, it’s just great. One of the best things I ever read. You are truly fantastic. A really great writer.

I don’t know if you still read you review sometimes, but I didn’t leave one the first time, so I thought I should this time.

Thank you – you rock! Lex and Chloe all the way ;-)
betalight chapter 47 . 5/16/2007
Le sigh...how romantic...I enjoyed reading this story, and there were some really funny bits, some really sad bits, some really cute bits, basically, all the good bits. So, I liked it. I appreciated how you took the time to go deeper than skin surface with both Chloe and Lex's characters.
khushiyan chapter 47 . 3/29/2007
oh, i'm sad that it's finished now. i love this graduation of the relationship between my favourite people in SMV.

for some stupid reason, i wanted it to continue and continue forever, and well, ever. but that would probably be the death of you...so, no go.

anyhoo, i love your style of writing. it's so fresh and clean, in the sense that you say what you want to say (or write, i should say) and thats that. *sigh*

i really do hope that there was a sequal to this, a really really really long one! _
khushiyan chapter 46 . 3/29/2007
hmm... I wonder if the Donne line was: "I wonder what thou and I/Did till we loved? Were we not weaned till then?/Or Suck'd on country pleasures childishly/Or snorted we, in the se'en sleepers den?/If ever any beauty I did see,desired and got/Twas but a dream of thee"

*swoon* because dude, that so matches them! although, from the same poem, it could be: "Whatever dies, was not mixed equally". i love you so much for the Donne! yay! and this fic is all love too, but right now i am in a hurry to finish it before my stomach eats itself anticipation...
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »