Reviews for A Formidable Partnership
silverwolf3432 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Great story
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
First of all: AAAAWWWW! (And secondly: yay! Not a slash!)

This was adorable and well written and impressively executed in only 2000 words. Good job, mate. Keep up the good work!

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Bond and Q as friends . . . ah, the feels. (And the feeling of tragedy when Q is being a blood-covered scarecrow. . .)

Thank you for the story!

Yours Truly
TOWRTA
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is a good story
marinawings chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Great fic! I like the way you write the characters, as well as the suspense and bromance/buddy agent aspect.
AngelofGrace96 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow, that was really good! I too love the banter between the two, and Skyfall was my first bond, so I really hope they'll both be in the next one...
Angela
Roz chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Great story! Man, I wish you'd write more. There's a definate lack of these stories on
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Great story! Love it.
StarletteSky chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Fantastic story!
marylouleach chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
omg! i wish there was more! this was perfectly written!
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I think I'm developing a soft spot for all Bond-Q friendship fanfics - yours is on a long line of list that I'm going through and it's just perfect. _
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Brilliant, but I can't help but wonder if he lives or not? I love the story though. Happy Writing:)
Chip D chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is really good, I just have one thing to point out:
If one of Q's hands is typing,
And another hand is on the floor
And another is pressing into his stomach

Does this mean Q has 3 hands?
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
NOOOOO NOT Q!

Very well done, I love this situation so much!
InfinityLessThree chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lovely, appreciated a take on a non-romantic close friendship- very accurate, compelling.
XSunny chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thank you so much for this story. We don't have enough friendship stories on this famdom yet, and yours is brilliant!
Hope you have more in mind for this universe you created.
Hugs!