Reviews for A Portrait of My Life Without You
New york Mike chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh my Lord why must you make my heart heavy!So basically Raven does not age ,it is sad seing the people you grew up with and loved grow old and die and your the only one immortal sucks! Amazing as you goiing to write more stories on here or was this a spur of the moment ?
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Glad to see you posting again. I really liked the part when Garfield let Raven know that he was aware that she was there. Great job as always.
Fayari chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was very fluffy, even if it did follow canon and BBRAE didn't last.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
A very touching story. And up to your usual standards of excellence. What else can I say? Well done!
AkumaKami64 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Long time no type! And as always, you make a remarkibly emotional story. You can practically feel Raven's selfloathing at times. And I'm not surprised by Garfeidl's children, even if they're a bit cruel, but children can be that way.

Still, this very nice. I can see Raven not wanting to be with Gar for these reasons, even if I can personally see him outliving everyone as well. She will probably life for a long time, but she will have at least around a hundred years withGarfeild, even just as a friend, and she might find companions throughout her life in his descendants.

As always, I love your stuff! Hope to see you reveiw on some of mine. Have'nt updated much, but I'm in college now.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2