Reviews for Nature of Noses
Steph chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Will C. & Emily O I really like this pear but one else dose I like this story very much that I need more I have read this fic at least 20 time . need new one with Will/Emily kids.
RLBB chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is so sweet! You captured Emily's voice really well and I can totally picture this scene playing out. Great job!
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aww! :) Please make more Will and Emily fics thanks!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
PERFECT! I love this pairing.
Katherine chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
aww loved this :) good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow loved it
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh this is lovely! I adore your writing style and the line about other girls having noses with the word "button" and her being a "butterfly habitat" were lovely. I get ton between Emily with Will or Micah but I admit I have a soft spot for these two and your fic just made that spot grow. Great work!
Masen Emily chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aww :3
I love it!
dadby chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome and great fluffy one shot! I loved it! Thank u for sharing! E/W
J Elise chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Love the show and so sorry to see it go. Thanks for paying homage with this lovely and very well written story!
vanillaXtwilight chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I'm so sad to hear that this show was canceled but I really enjoyed this story :)...I like Micah (a lot, actually) and I think he and Emily would be a really good couple but for whatever reason I keep being drawn to Will and Emily :/ I don't know...I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one!
Mickey chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Loved it
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm not a huge fan of Will, but I really liked this!
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I still prefer her with Micah but that being said this was a very cute fic and I enjoyed it.
Writteninthestars08 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aw I absolutely love this! x33 Great job. :) I hope you'll write more for them in the future.