Reviews for The Bough Unbowed
MTK4FUN chapter 2 . 4/19
This so beautifully written. The last few lines at the end were spot on. Thanks!
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 2 . 4/14
Absolutely lovely.
tlyxor1 chapter 2 . 3/6
Enjoyed. Thank you for writing. -t.
Ang chapter 2 . 1/24
this was great! I hope there's more to come...
NotMyBabies chapter 2 . 1/1
Ooh la la!
It-was-so-human chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
This story is so heart achingly beautiful and perfect and I will never get over it. It might be among the first Hunger Games fanfics I read months back, and it totally contributed in pulling me into the (most amazing) life ruining spiral that I currently enjoy today. I absolutely cannot believe I never left a review! (I'm the worst.)

I felt an urge to reread it post MJ and all those Gale-heavy reviews. I just wanted to revisit this story where Gale is OUT of the picture, but is still so respected for the character he is in the books and where his dynamic with Katniss is well-balanced. Of course it's such a strong well-developed Everlark romance sans reaping, and such a unique take on it.

Every aspect of this story gets me every time. Katniss needing to pay every debt? The comfort she gains from Peeta? Peeta seeing how thin she's gotten? Her feeling that he'll never really understand? The camaraderie they build together? The reluctance to get close despite everything?

It's so perfect and it feels so in-character. Ugh, this story is justification for the existence of fanfiction. It's so pretty and every line is just ughhh. So great. It hurts in the best way possible.
Thirst4light chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
This is nice take on Peeta and Katiniss' relationship. The essence of the canon is still there..Katniss, a guarded human being, Peeta, otoh, warm and persistent.
Kudos!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Great work!
Smokey.Melons chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
It was really sweet.
RG2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Thatwas a great AU. Katniss seemed a little... easy to get but other than that great.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This story deserves and endless amount of praise. I've read it a number of times now and it never gets old. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
cute story! I liked it!
ebonyrose97 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I found this story after a long dry spell of lackluster fics. I cannot put in words how much I love this. The pacing, the writing style, plot, characterization, everything is perfect. You did such an amazing job, I really hope to see more like this in your work. Have you seen Missi Marie's There's A Part Of You That Cares For Me three-part series? I really love them and I find them and The Bough Unbowed to be similarly gorgeous in terms of plot, keeping in character and writing style. Im trying my best to put in words that Im giving you the highest compliment I can possibly give you did an amazing job!
Danielle Salvatore chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I loved it! It was so beautiful and in character :)

It's sad that Gale died though.
aheartofwords chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This was perfect. Very well done. Short, yes, but beautiful.