Reviews for The Bough Unbowed
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 6/6
Loved this!
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 6/6
I'm so glad you wrote this!
guest chapter 2 . 5/30
i really like this story :) you captured peeta and katniss really well, especially the last few lines
zar33n chapter 2 . 4/12
I love the ending. I admit, I wasn't sure how it was going to end. I didn't know if I was going to end up crying. But I loved it. Short and sweet.
zar33n chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh noo :(
PoppedTheP chapter 2 . 1/2
This is lovely and so well written!
Caira1 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I absolutely love how you wrote this - the style fits Katniss and Peeta seamlessly. Well done! I'll be reading this again and again!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Beautiful work. :)

It's always a better story when Katniss isn't confused. xD

I kind of laughed when Peeta said he'd take whatever she's willing to give.. Because, come on, this is Peeta, Everdeen doesn't stand a chance. She'd give him everything and he won't ever need to ask. It's the Peeta Mellark effect. xD

They still have one year for before they're free from the Reaping though, and Katniss doesn't want to have children who'd just be reaped.. But then again, the first time Everdeen propositioned Mellark, she didn't really care about protection.. So yeah, I guess that should answer the baby question. Here's to hoping a rebellion still comes thru even without a Mockingjay so Everlark can have a happy ending. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That's what happens when you have a gentleman for a lover.. Peeta has successfully cock-blocked himself.. I wonder if Katniss would have been relieved though. I was kind of a double whammy, with Peeta stopping their little tryst and Prim walking in on them.. xD

Well, at least it was nice of Katniss to have returned his affections at first.. Circumstances were just really too complicated, not to mention embarrassing. xD
MTK4FUN chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
This so beautifully written. The last few lines at the end were spot on. Thanks!
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Absolutely lovely.
tlyxor1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Enjoyed. Thank you for writing. -t.
Ang chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
this was great! I hope there's more to come...
NotMyBabies chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Ooh la la!
It-was-so-human chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
This story is so heart achingly beautiful and perfect and I will never get over it. It might be among the first Hunger Games fanfics I read months back, and it totally contributed in pulling me into the (most amazing) life ruining spiral that I currently enjoy today. I absolutely cannot believe I never left a review! (I'm the worst.)

I felt an urge to reread it post MJ and all those Gale-heavy reviews. I just wanted to revisit this story where Gale is OUT of the picture, but is still so respected for the character he is in the books and where his dynamic with Katniss is well-balanced. Of course it's such a strong well-developed Everlark romance sans reaping, and such a unique take on it.

Every aspect of this story gets me every time. Katniss needing to pay every debt? The comfort she gains from Peeta? Peeta seeing how thin she's gotten? Her feeling that he'll never really understand? The camaraderie they build together? The reluctance to get close despite everything?

It's so perfect and it feels so in-character. Ugh, this story is justification for the existence of fanfiction. It's so pretty and every line is just ughhh. So great. It hurts in the best way possible.